Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBomber
    • Jul 2019

I made a dating website

Guys, I am terribly sorry if I violate rules of this website, if so just delete this post I just wanted to share a website that I created. It is dedicated for looners and inflatable fetish things. It is a dating website. Usually those websites are full with ads, cost money to open photos and so on but there are no websites to do this for free. So I invested some money, bought a CMS and made as much as I can to make it work. Just so you know, there are NO fake generated users so if you use it, it will take a while to find someone and it will be pretty empty for a while, we just need a community there If you see someone, it is a real user. Also because this website is new with no decent content yet, all pro functions are activated for free, so no need to spend money for you here, I will use my own money at least for a while to sustain it. I must mention that after a long time I might monetize it in some way but it will not be expensive, 10 eu max I think.... I am open to suggestions on what I could / should change and / or add there. Pls dont be mean to me Its my first website that I made for public and not just for fun...

>>>>>>>>>> https://balloon-friends.com <<<<<<<<<<
  • Londonj2014
    • Dec 2017

Re: I made a dating website

Hi, great idea.
    I have just tried to set a profile up but it wouldn't let me select a country, it would only show in alphabetical order as far down as Brazil

Comment

• BusterBill
      Founder, Balloon Buddies
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Londonj2014
      Hi, great idea.
      I have just tried to set a profile up but it wouldn't let me select a country, it would only show in alphabetical order as far down as Brazil
      I tried to make an account and encountered the same issue. Only a few countries are shown in the drop down menu, alphabetically up to Brazil.

Also if you select a country from the few that are available it will let you create an account but it will show your year of birth as 2002 regardless of what year you entered. The default year of 2002 will not be replaced with your actual birth year. The system apparently wants everyone to be exactly 18 years old 😁

Comment

• lonelylooner
        • Jan 2012

Hey buddy what a brilliant idea! Finding your looner soul mate would be a match made in heaven. A lot of us are of course very secretive about our identites so maybe a good idea that profile pics are only shown to logged in accounts? It would encourage us to use actual pics of ourselves (instead of balloon avatars etc) knowing our secret is safe amongst our friendly community

Comment

• Cho
          • Mar 2019

Yo same problem here,

depending on what language/environment you are using i might be able to help you. but very interesting concept, even though im not sure how relaible your cliantele would be

Comment

• gaylooner95
            • Sep 2020

this is a really cool idea good job (: I think a lot of looners would really appreciate something like this.

Comment

• Troika
              • Sep 2020

Will the country selection option include other countries as well or will it be limited upto Brazil?

Comment

• RainbowYarn
                • Jan 2020

He hasn't been on in quite some time.

Comment

• Loonerjohn55
                  • May 2021

Fantastic idea a place for real looners to go and chill with new friends hope it takes off, am new on this forum and trying to find my way about it, while looking for a long term soulmate.

Comment

• SilverPop
                    • May 2021

Originally posted by RainbowYarn
                    He hasn't been on in quite some time.
                    Yes, I think the site has now gone too. Link appears to no longer work, what a pity as it was a brilliant idea. Oh well, perhaps someone else with good computer skills will be able to set something up.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎