• Oct 2014

Balloon room

Making a balloon room to nigh what is the best way to pop balloons
  • Common Loon
    • Aug 2020

Re: Balloon room

Originally posted by Jt29
    what is the best way to pop balloons
    *checks watch* How many opinions do you want? We could be here all night answering that question when you should be popping!

Put in my vote for hug popping. Then if your arms and hands get tired, switch to sitting.

Comment

• Stoiclooner
      • Jul 2020

Originally posted by Jt29
      Making a balloon room to nigh what is the best way to pop balloons
      The best way is the way you like it the most. But I strongly recommend you to get a big 16" to 24" ballon, stretch it a lot, specialy the neck, and blow it hard until pops. Just make sure to only stop blowing after it explodes loudly.

Comment

• bfinch2000
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Stoiclooner
        The best way is the way you like it the most. But I strongly recommend you to get a big 16" to 24" ballon, stretch it a lot, specialy the neck, and blow it hard until pops. Just make sure to only stop blowing after it explodes loudly.
        i second this! maybe try doing it inside your shirt or underwear too

Comment

• pinpopper
          • Mar 2019

My Opinion is that the best way to pop balloons is with lots of them in a balloon room. That way you have lots of balloons to do lots of different popping methods with. If you have not tried it before I would recommend getting an electric fan in your balloon room to cause some air flow and get that room floating and bouncing.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Sit to pop. Trampoline on that bad boy lol!

Comment

• MiTho
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by pinpopper
              ... getting an electric fan in your balloon room to cause some air flow and get that room floating and bouncing.
              This really is a great method, in combination with maxed-blown up balloons. You'll hear a constand and beautiful loud popping, just make sure you have enough balloons in your room

Comment

• pinpopper
                • Mar 2019

Yeah you need lots. I did this once with 100 16 inch balloons it was great but alot of the bust spontaneously. I took quite a few out with a small bat while they floated past. sometimes the bat would send them past. Other times the bat would pop them. Great fun.

Comment

• Common Loon
                  • Aug 2020

This sounds like heaven... I want a big fan in a padded room with no sharp edges so the only spontaneous pops that happen are ones that would have happened anyway because the balloons were too big!

Comment

• b loony
                    • Oct 2018

do somethuing like this then pin pop ride btp just do what you fancy
                    Attached Files

Comment

• BigBang123
                      • Aug 2015

If the room is full of large balloons like “b loony’s” then I would say ride to pop or s2p. Smaller balloons do a mixture. Btw I’m very jealous of you balloon room “b loony”, where did you get those SA24 from?

Comment

• wildheart
                        • Apr 2015

Something I dream of doing one day is blowing loads of balloons in a small room until there’s literally no space left, then taking a large balloon and blowing it so big, it causes the other balloons to begin popping. I’m guessing you would really need to pack the balloons in tight in order to do this. Squeezing a balloon until it bursts takes quite a bit of pressure, so I don’t know how plausible this scenario is. Maybe if you made the smaller balloons super tight and blew so many that you couldn’t move...
                        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
                        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                          Stretched like space-time
                          • Feb 2018

Originally posted by wildheart
                          Something I dream of doing one day is blowing loads of balloons in a small room until there’s literally no space left, then taking a large balloon and blowing it so big, it causes the other balloons to begin popping. I’m guessing you would really need to pack the balloons in tight in order to do this. Squeezing a balloon until it bursts takes quite a bit of pressure, so I don’t know how plausible this scenario is. Maybe if you made the smaller balloons super tight and blew so many that you couldn’t move...
                          It is definitely possible. I also think they should be clear, all of them, so it gets disorienting and you would truly feel lost between them.
                          And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• b loony
                            • Oct 2018

Old picture i had on old pc hard drive, wish still could get them.

Comment

• DJ Looner
                              • Apr 2020

Originally posted by wildheart
                              Wildheart, This sounds fantastic.

Balloons themselves don't do much for me but the feeling of being restrained by them is pretty exciting. I like to do this on a smaller scale inside climb in balloons. I fill it with inflatables or balloons and just leave my head out and vacuum the rest of the air out.

If you did like the other person said and used all clear balloons until you could barely move, you could put one colored balloon on the other side of the room as you were filling and make it a challenge to get to that colored balloon.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎