Old 19-10-2020, 04:04 PM

^Terri Gurl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi everyone, this is Terri Gurl and I am new to this site. I am a mature, tall beautiful Trans Woman, from South West Florida, who loves Looning. For me, there is a very strong sexual component to my ballon play. My pleasure comes from the sensation of the latex stretching and straining underneath me as I ride, without clothing, my zeppelins, and 36" hearts, as well as a large assortment of smaller round balloons. I try not to pop the zeppelins and hearts, but eventually, they will surrender themselves, totally for my pleasure. The smaller balloons, always give me their all, as I ride them with increasing intensity until they being me my ultimate pleasure. I have crafted an upholstered looming bench, on which I place the balloons for comfortable riding. The smaller balloons also do well on the corner of my bed. I also enjoy stacking two GL 500s on top of each other for an ultimate comfy ride. The smaller balloons are fun to stack as well, while the hearts provide an ultimate looning sadle just by themselves. I also incorporate Geos and blossoms into my play, and you can imagine what they are good for. I would love to find a looming partner, near me, in Florida with whom to share this wonderful fetish.
All my best, Terri Gurl
Old 19-10-2020, 05:54 PM

Sgloonerdude is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone. I知 from Singapore and I知 so happy to find a community of netizens online with the same interest. As I致e grown to learn more about my preferences over the years, I知 proud to say that I知 a non-popper and I love helium balloons. It痴 an amazing feeling and I embrace it fully the entire experience when I知 in the moment if anyone else here is from Singapore do let me know.
Old 21-10-2020, 01:31 PM

AnyNokosGame is on a distinguished road
G'day all.
I'm a looner from Australia, with an interest in anime and other sorts of weeaboo culture (and public transport; but that is beside the point.) Those with an interest in looner literature may know me from my DeviantArt account.
Old 23-10-2020, 11:49 AM

Wang is on a distinguished road
Hey, my name is Wang, I am a UK looner, prefer popping. I'm Chinese (obviously!), I like women and big balloons. Seems like a good site. Wang.
Old 23-10-2020, 08:06 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Welcome fellows looners!
Old 24-10-2020, 07:48 PM

BLoon157 is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone!
I'm a Graphic and video maker student.
Born in India, now I live in Italy. 22.
Love balloons. I'm think I'm a loner, but not exactly with type
I'm new in this forum and I want to find some information and have some opinion.

I love photography and videomaking. I've done some projects with some car meets and have done also some logos and spots.

I don't know what else to say about me. If you have questions I'm open, I'm still finding how this forum works ^^'

sorry for my bad English

Have nice days!