Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zhilman
    • Dec 2018

Cordless pump

Hello everybody! I wanna ask, what is the name of the pump that I can search, to get a pistol like cordless pump like this? I wanna buy a pump like this, but I only find this pump, but its quite costly. Can you guys suggest another pump that looks like this? Thank you!
    Attached Files
  • john1bl
    • Jan 2014

Re: Cordless pump

The problem you are running into is the battery pack and charger. I have Ryobi tools so I can get this for USD 30,but I have the batteries and charger already. This air pump is make by TTI in Hong Kong. I don't know if there is a way to get on in Malaysia because the lime green tools are for North America and Australia. The main point is the batteries and charger is what biggest cost for this product. For Example at the Home Depot the tool only is $30 and the kit with charger is $98.

Comment

• zhilman
      • Dec 2018

Yup. I agree with you. Plus the shipping also quite costly, but never mind on that. One more, the sound of the pump really loud, so I wonder if there any alternatives that I can use.

Comment

• john1bl
        • Jan 2014

All these small inflator pumps will be ear splitting. The noise is the byproduct of the impeller working and there is no easy solution to stop or reduce the noise. The only solution would be a fish tank pump but that is very slow. So you have fast and loud or slow an quiet.

Comment

• zhilman
          • Dec 2018

Oh okay, but besides, do we have another brand that have a pump that exactly shaped like a pistol, like what ryobi has? Do another brand have it?

Comment

• Loonerloon99
            • Sep 2021

I need to inform you about the Ryobi inflator. It does not have enough power to start smaller balloons unassisted, but it cranks out a LOT of volume. I simply pull out on a 12" once on the pump, and it will blow that sucker up in 1.5 seconds. I have not blown to burst yet intentionally, but I did seam pop a beachball with it... So... Yeah, it has the power. It is a great pump, loud, but everyone assumes you are blowing up a pool toy or an air mattress with it, so it isn't that embarrassing.

Comment

• Scaredyburst
              • Dec 2020

Has anyone ever used something like this?

🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

• Scaredyburst
                • Dec 2020

Rainbows of Fun has used something similar..........

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
                🎈📌💥 🐕 🐖

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍