Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Can balloons help with exam stress?

So I have my exams coming up and it always in the back of my head. As of late I also haven't been able to use my balloons properly for 5 weeks due to not having my own room. Do you think using my balloons will help me feel less stressed and not think about it? I also have an interview for an apprenticeship this coming Monday so that's constantly in my mind. Good luck to everybody that has exam coming up!
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Can balloons help with exam stress?

Originally posted by Dude1234
    So I have my exams coming up and it always in the back of my head. As of late I also haven't been able to use my balloons properly for 5 weeks due to not having my own room. Do you think using my balloons will help me feel less stressed and not think about it? I also have an interview for an apprenticeship this coming Monday so that's constantly in my mind. Good luck to everybody that has exam coming up!
    The way I see it, there's one way to find out!

Comment

• LoonLover1999

I have exams soon myself. I find that balloons have helped me cope but you have to be able to get into it. Private time is best.

By pounding a balloon both poppers and non poppers can work out frustration and stress. I find it rather therapeutic.

Short answer, yes I think it will help.

Comment

• Casey88
        lukmanrewa
        • Jun 2012

yup, try hugging a balloon. Stress reliever in my case !

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

Yes, balloons can be a real stress reliever and very therapeutic.

You could try stuffing some uninflated balloons down your underwear, on the day of your exam(s), to see if that helps. You may end-up with a noticeable bulge in your trousers, but at least you will be calm and happy... ish! LOL

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎