Old 31-08-2019, 09:04 AM

akr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What is the most over inflated balloon you've seen?
Last week I found an old foot pump in my flat, and decided to test it with some 12'' balloons. Those small ones can really be overinflated so much, especially with pre-stretchup. I usually pump about 20 times to fill up a regular balloon, and here I pumped an orange balloon for 45 times! The neck was totally extended, and no space to tie it at all.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg 20190828_161306.jpg (223.6 KB, 328 views)

Last edited by akr; 31-08-2019 at 09:12 AM.
Old 08-10-2019, 03:14 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
My boyfriend who ismt a looner is really good at inflating balloons to the absolute maximum. He told me that when he was younger him and his brother used to have competitions to see who could inflate a balloon the tightest without bursting it and he got really good that way. I've had to teach him to hold back a little bit now though because often the balloons he inflates are so tight that literally touching them gently can cause them to burst. He gets disappointed if we find balloons while we're out and about that haven't been blown properly though (he bursts any balloons he can get his hands on)...I think I'm converting him into a looner haha
Old 28-10-2019, 12:16 AM

underpressure is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by akr View Post
Last week I found an old foot pump in my flat, and decided to test it with some 12'' balloons. Those small ones can really be overinflated so much, especially with pre-stretchup. I usually pump about 20 times to fill up a regular balloon, and here I pumped an orange balloon for 45 times! The neck was totally extended, and no space to tie it at all.
Sometimes small balloons go above and beyond when it comes to handling overinflation - I've got a bunch of 9"s right now that reliably neck out without a whole lot of fuss.
Old 31-10-2019, 10:05 AM

Kiltieman is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Our friend Susie here does not usually let her balloons survive inflation. But on the rare occasions where she does, she ties off spectacularly overinflated balloons. They look like they'll pop if you just think about it. They're scary to look at in photos!!!

PS please do not pester her or ask me for the pictures. We share stuff because we have known each other for 20+ years.
Hi Tracy. Yes Susie is fantastic and is a very helpful friend to have. Your not too bad at handling balloons yourself!
Old 02-11-2019, 01:25 PM

INITIAL D is on a distinguished road
Before I graduated High school my 8th grade classmates decided to have a reunion party. I had nothing to bring so I brought a pack of Balloons, I left the balloons at a chair so that people wouldn't know I brought them. Luckily one of my girl classmates grabbed the pack and gave some to the others. Soon the room was filled with balloons most of them were under inflated but there was 3 balloons that caught my eye. All of them were just 10" party balloons but their necks were developed. The 1st balloon was a purple one whose neck was blown up. The 2nd one was a Yellow balloon the neck was maxed out, I saw this balloon being blown up and I was really turned on. The 3rd one was the best it was a red balloon, the balloon was almost crystal clear when my classmate whom I had a crush on finished blowing it up. It was huge and seeing her blow it up, I couldn't handle the rush it gave me the balloon popped but it was such a rush seeing that. The balloon got up to a about 14" size