Old 28-12-2018, 03:52 PM

Myra is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Thanks for the welcome, it's good to finally become part of this little community.
Old 01-01-2019, 05:13 AM
Inflater of Dolls

Banzure is on a distinguished road
Welcome to all the new people, and happy new year!
Old 09-01-2019, 02:27 AM

Whoopsapopperlips is on a distinguished road
Hi, Whoopsapopperlips here.
Male, straight, married, latter 40's
Mostly non popper but love pushing them bigger, and bigger, and that could take a couple more puffs, then... well the name says it all.
Felt it is time to contribute rather than just lurk (long time lurker, many years, many forums).
Old 10-01-2019, 08:25 PM

Doggo is on a distinguished road
Hey there! Kinda new to the community. Been lurking for a while but never really got involved. Hoping to change that this year! Used to only collect inflatables but now getting more into balloons with belbal being my favorites. I'm a non popper but one day I can hopefully enjoy the popping. I just got to get over that fear eventually!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:43 PM
Phobic non-popper

Bjorn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Doggo View Post
Hey there! Kinda new to the community. Been lurking for a while but never really got involved. Hoping to change that this year! Used to only collect inflatables but now getting more into balloons with belbal being my favorites. I'm a non popper but one day I can hopefully enjoy the popping. I just got to get over that fear eventually!
Welcome here.

It's nice to be non-popper.

I'm also a non-popper with a fear of popping balloons.
The fear of popping makes my fetish more exciting, the exciting feeling of sitting or humping on a balloon in combination with the anxiety of popping makes me produce more adrenalin.

Okay, without the fear of popping I'd probably enjoy more of my fetish, but I would find it a pity to pop my beautiful balloons.
Old 13-01-2019, 06:34 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to everyone
Old 15-01-2019, 06:06 AM

ALittleFallOfRain5 is on a distinguished road
Hello, I'm a LittleFallofRain5 or I guess Rain. (Yes, I'm a Les-Mis fan). I've been a long time lurker on this sub, but I recently got a the courage to create a private g-mail account for looning uses. I primarily have an inflatable fetish, specifically beach balls. But I figured this forum was close enough. I'm a semi-popper, while I'm not feared of any popping, I believe its a waste of a perfectly good balloon or inflatable to pop. Anyway, thanks for having me!
Old 16-01-2019, 02:16 AM

Benga is on a distinguished road
Hi. I have been a longtime lurker, following this and other balloon-related forums for about 20 years now (on this one, probably about 3 years, but I don't remember). The amount of naughty content I had ever put on the internet had been very limited (though I had wanted to change this for a long time), until I found the courage to journey into this path about 5 weeks ago, and now I am all in, and actually just wrote my first erotic short story, about two sisters and a balloon. There are a million thoughts floating through my mind, and a ton of posts here that I'd love to comment on, if Vicci finds my candidacy for membership worthy. I'll take whatever test, etc., to show that I am not a bot or SPAM, that is necessary. My content is (if given access) going to be heavily-suited toward balloon popping, with a flair toward discussing the psychological underpinnings of this upon the lustful, playful, devious and/or phobic.

If, BTW, I actually DID attempt to access this site, and may even have written some things, years ago, my bad. It has been long enough for me not to know anymore.
Old 24-01-2019, 10:52 PM

Ladywhitewolf is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone. I am Ladywhitewolf. I am a nonpopper that loves huge balloons and inflatables. The bigger the better. I can't remember when I first realized I had a fetish for them. I love inflating balloons by mouth. My favorite is my 8 foot weather balloon. Nice to meet you all.
Old 25-01-2019, 06:44 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Welcome ☺