Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

A warm fuzzy feeling

Who else gets a warm fuzzy feeling when around balloons when you're in a public place?
    I was at the mall today and i saw quite a few q36's around and i started to get a well a warm fuzzy feeling just being around them nothing sexual just comfortable.
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: A warm fuzzy feeling

Same! When I'm out and about and come across balloons in everyday life it's never a sexual thing, just a happy coincidence that brings joy to my day every time. I get that warm/fuzzy and almost nostalgic-like feeling.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Balloons and the sight of them, even in non-sexual ways, are a huge joy and comfort to me. Even if it's just a single balloon. They do bring much happiness to me. That's why I love having them around my home so much. So I completely see where you are coming from.

Comment

• ShredFox
        • Mar 2019

I have to agree with you guys, balloons in public are something very different to me than in private. Just sometimes when I see a shop with a large column over the entrance I catch myself thinking "must be pretty cool doing the cleaning up at that place."

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by ShredFox
          Just sometimes when I see a shop with a large column over the entrance...

For me, my first thought is: "Do I like it (the arch/column)?", then "Would it look good in my home?" and finally "If I ask for it, or offer to make a charitable donation, and the store owner said I could have it once they'd finished with it, would I be able to get it safely home or not, and how much will transportation cost me to do that?"

Only then, do I decide whether to just admire it, or do something about that admiration, and speak to the store/business about getting it home...

Comment

• ShredFox
            • Mar 2019

Originally posted by BalloonBoyUK
            how much will transportation cost me to do that?"
            That problem is very easily solved by using a needle Kidding, I don't want to be rude. Have you ever actually taken an arch or column home like that? The way you write sounds like you've succeded in that before.
            Last edited by ShredFox; 29-08-2019, 20:00.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
              Banned
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by ShredFox
              That problem is very easily solved by using a needle Kidding, I don't want to be rude. Have you ever actually taken an arch or column home like that? The way you write sounds like you've succeded in that before.

Yes I have, on many occasions. Either with the help of a friend and their car, cutting the arch into three or more sections and transporting them, one at a time, or else, hiring a woman or man with a moving van, for an hour, and they collect me and the arch, and we drive it back to mine, and I then get it into my flat.

I often do this, a couple of times a year. I'd rather do this, despite all of the hassle and grief it can cause me, than see a beautiful balloon arch be popped and wasted.

For me, as a strict non-popper, a popped balloon is a wasted balloon. I've had arches for months in my home, before they've become too saggy or deflated, and only then, do I (regretfully) deflate the remaining balloons and recycle them.

But I'd much rather get a few months use out of them, if I can, whenever possible.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎