Anyone know where she would have bought these penguins from?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Anyone know where she would have bought these penguins from?

I got hard immediately as the video started. Would love to know where she bought this penguin from?

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
  • SRider
    • Jun 2018

Re: Anyone know where she would have bought these penguins from?

It is an Intex ride-on that is unfortunately out of production, although Chinese factories are apparently producing knockoffs still; I haven't found a source for one that doesn't require a bulk order. If you have $28 to spare there is a new-old-stock example on EBay here:https://www.ebay.com/c/1200054513

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Maybe the video is a little blurry, but though nearly the same, the one in the vid I'm quite sure didn't have hand grips. Very disappointing, was hoping to see them as new items on a website, where I would buy a few, try them out, and if they were like what the girl had in the vid, I'd most probably would have bought a few dozen, as I would have blown them very firm, and eventually worn the seams from hugging the hell out of them. If the ones I received were as squeaky and soft as the one she had, I'd most probably buy a hundred, you can't get enough of the right inflatable if it is the right size, material, texture, and colour.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
        • Mar 2016

I’d love to fuck that babe whilst she is riding that blow up penguin!

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

I couldn't watch it all the way through as a non-popper, couldn't bare that thing being destroyed. I realised on a second quick look that the ones on ebay are the same as the one in the vid, but bying them from that russian seller would cost about AU$70 each. Might drop a line to Intex to see if they can make them again.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
            • May 2017

Just dropped a line to intex's UK office, offered to liaise between them and chinese manufacturers for samples. See what happens. Being honest, don't expect a reply, but worth a go anyway

Comment

• inbox_pm
              • Apr 2017

Yes, these penguins are one of the best toys in such sizes! Very soft and pleasant! I have two of them and very love them

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎