Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarah
    • Apr 2024

Colour and type, ignoring size

I am curious if anyone else has colour or type of latex balloon preference in bed?

Personally I love black balloons (and, a little gothically, black lipstick on whoever's playing with me) but standard latex or maybe even jewel colour. It is much softer on my naked skin and necks easier.

Second best is pink pearalised as it is beautiful, hard as anything and the smell is a really big turn on.

Size is a different discussion which I think gets in the way of these two points that I love best.
  • Loonatic
    Balloons + Feet
    • Apr 2016

Re: Colour and type, ignoring size

Black is definitely one of my favorites as well with orange and purple jewel tones also up there on my list. Seeing the deep color along with the curves and contorting of the latex as you play with and neck it is a real turn on. Orange is just one of my favorite colors in general so it is one I enjoy keeping close at hand.

I'm also quite fond of the crystal clear loons, especially when playing with the mrs. We both like being able to see each other through it as we play. She'll also press her feet hard into the latex for me to watch and tease them with her feet which really gets me going as well.

Comment

• AJK64
      • Jun 2018

I have a thing for seeing pink balloons being burst. I think it's because the colour emphasises how delicate a balloon is. I wish it was easier to find jewel/crystal tone pink balloons as that would be awesome to bust.

Comment

• Sarah

This was a pump to pop my ex sent me to try and get my attention.
        Jewel purple is so special and does smell great.

Qualatex jewel purple leave my fingers somewhat dyed after blowing 40 of them up
        Attached Files

Comment

• JOhara
          • Jul 2015

Pink and light blue are my favorites.

Love watching the feminine colors inflate to the edge of popping and beyond.

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by JOhara
            Pink and light blue are my favorites.

Love watching the feminine colors inflate to the edge of popping and beyond.
            Mmmmmm yeah

Comment

• ShredFox
              • Mar 2019

My favs are crystal and standard purple, along with black. The darker colours make the reflections stand out very nicely I think, and they get so shiny! Generally I used to prefer crystal, but recently I've come back to liking standard finish balloons with their more vibrant colours as well.

Since you talked about the smell too, is it really the case that different colours have destinct notes? I love the smell of latex, but the differences I've noticed were between different batches rather than being correlated to colour. I got a mixed batch recently and apparently they screwed up the blue ones :P They're way softer than the others and have visible defects, and they also have a distinct smell. I agree with finishes smelling different though, I've also had some negative experiences with that. I remember some pearl ones that were particularly stinky.

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by ShredFox
                My favs are crystal and standard purple, along with black. The darker colours make the reflections stand out very nicely I think, and they get so shiny! Generally I used to prefer crystal, but recently I've come back to liking standard finish balloons with their more vibrant colours as well.

Since you talked about the smell too, is it really the case that different colours have destinct notes? I love the smell of latex, but the differences I've noticed were between different batches rather than being correlated to colour. I got a mixed batch recently and apparently they screwed up the blue ones :P They're way softer than the others and have visible defects, and they also have a distinct smell. I agree with finishes smelling different though, I've also had some negative experiences with that. I remember some pearl ones that were particularly stinky.

Good point, maybe the standard ones broadly all smell the same but I do recall a batch of metallic silver smelling like barf x

Comment

• Casey88
                  lukmanrewa
                  • Jun 2012

I love purple ones

Comment

• underpressure
                    • Jan 2019

Black is definitely up there for me, red is a close second. Otherwise I'm into seasonally matched colors (orange & black around halloween, primary colors in the summer, etc). I do also love pearlized/metallic colors, though I seldom get them myself as they seem a little more prone to pop randomly.

Comment

• underpressure
                      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Sarah
                      Good point, maybe the standard ones broadly all smell the same but I do recall a batch of metallic silver smelling like barf x
                      I do tend to think that different colors have slightly different smells - qualatex standard yellow vs any other standard color is an example that stands out in my mind.

Comment

• Sarah

Originally posted by underpressure
                        Black is definitely up there for me, red is a close second. Otherwise I'm into seasonally matched colors (orange & black around halloween, primary colors in the summer, etc). I do also love pearlized/metallic colors, though I seldom get them myself as they seem a little more prone to pop randomly.
                        Good point. And they they do pop, randomly or otherwise, they are tiny bits everywhere. A pain if you are trying to make the hotel you usually use on a stay over not think you are some mad person who always leave balloon fragments everywhere.

Comment

• Vicci
                          Blown to bits
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sarah
                          A pain if you are trying to make the hotel you usually use on a stay over not think you are some mad person who always leave balloon fragments everywhere.
                          Haha, welcome to my world!
                          Vicci x

Comment

• PBK
                            • Mar 2019

Punchballs are my absolute favorite. For some reason I really like green, orange and yellow for colors.
                            I like black but I don't buy them often because I find no matter the brand, black balloons for some reason do not store well. Even under the best conditions. Most of my random pops have been black balloons and I won't inflate them with helium and my wife won't blow them up.
                            I'm trying to use up my black 24" Uniques because I know from personal experience Unique balloons tend to have a shorter shelf life than other brands. Tuf Tex black balloons don't store for long, either.
                            Last edited by PBK; 16-10-2019, 13:24.

Comment

• palloncino90
                              • Jan 2018

I do love purple, orange and burgundy as crystal colors and definitely white and pink as standard colors
                              I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎