So, Katielynn, who's the winner?
    Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
      Expert Blower
      • May 2012

Re: Competition Time - Size Matters!

Hi all,

First, sorry for the delay. I've been traveling and haven't had a lot of free time lately.

Picking a winner for this is a lot tougher that I thought it would be. I can't believe you were able to get your balloons so big without popping!

Paul, yours is so big and fat, I just want to ride it! And Carlos, I love that you had to do it several times because you kept making it TOO big. And the one you did post was so transparent it looks like it wants to pop so bad. I'll bet it would make a great boom in the bathroom!

But, while close, I'm going to give this one to Vicci. The neck is fantastic and I love that it spontaneously popped on its own. You know it had to be a fully inflated balloon when that happens!

Congrats to all. I hope it was fun. I'm off to go work on my lung power after seeing such strong competition. Vicci - PM me with your details and I'll figure out a prize to send you.

XO,
      Katie
      I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Katielynn
        Expert Blower
        • May 2012

Hi all,

First, sorry for the delay. I've been traveling and haven't had a lot of free time lately.

Picking a winner for this is a lot tougher that I thought it would be. I can't believe you were able to get your balloons so big without popping!

Paul, yours is so big and fat, I just want to ride it! And Carlos, I love that you had to do it several times because you kept making it TOO big. And the one you did post was so transparent it looks like it wants to pop so bad. I'll bet it would make a great boom in the bathroom!

But, while close, I'm going to give this one to Vicci. The neck is fantastic and I love that it spontaneously popped on its own. You know it had to be a fully inflated balloon when that happens!

Congrats to all. I hope it was fun. I'm off to go work on my lung power after seeing such strong competition. Vicci - PM me with your details and I'll figure out a prize to send you.

XO,
        Katie
        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• cgrocarlos
          • Oct 2011

Congrats Vicci!

And thanks Katie!! It was fun! That balloon surprisingly survived for quite some time until i popped it myself like 4 or 5 days later

Hopefully we have another competition soon!

Comment

• Vicci
            Blown to bits
            • Oct 2009

Thanks Katielynn - I still keep finding little bits of it in my bedroom, it was one of those annoying ones that shreds itself in to thousands of pieces.
            Vicci x

Comment

• Katielynn
              Expert Blower
              • May 2012

Annoying? Those are my favorite! It reminds me of confetti.
              I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• zman21
                • Jun 2022

I know that this thread is very old, but in the other one I promised to participate here as well

So just for fun I´ve made the 10 blows challenge and this is the result. It could have been tighter... I think I need more lung power
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍