Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Making a change

I often wondered why some looners that consider themselves to be non poppers , sometimes try to become poppers , while based on my experience from reading different posts on the forum, i dont recall ever reading about a popper who wants to switch to being a non popper , sorry if this question was already posted .just curious.
    The bigger the better
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Making a change

Who do some car drivers, long to own a motorbike? Why do meat-eaters decide to go vegan?

There's no singular answer to the question of why non-poppers sometimes try to be poppers. For some, it's just another part of experimenting with the fetish. For others, it's a personal test of bravery/nerves. For some, it may just be to see if they like it, or confirm that they don't.

I'm afraid, there's no one answer.

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

I personally think a non-popper (like me) would like to be a popper beucase it will complete the experience with the balloon. When you're a non-popper, some more less, tend to be always worried about the balloon, don't overinflate it, don't be rough, always looking at your partner, which non-popper too, what doing with the balloon since your anxiety makes you crazy and other limits although inside yourself would overcome them so if you will be a popper those limits will end up. I may assume a popper never could be a non-popper, why should it get limits? :-)
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
        • Oct 2019

I'm a phobic non-popper. Sometimes I kinda wish I was at least a semi-popper because having a phobia just plain sucks.
        *notices bulge*

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
          • Dec 2019

Definetely a popper here, but under controlled circumstances. Normally like it to be burst by pins, heels, etc. Where I know it's coming. I can find myself though being a non-popper depending on mood. Right now with having two children my wife and I can't really engage with balloons like we might want to; and when a balloon is used we don't pop it and blow it up very soft where the chance of it exploding are really low. While in the end all balloons must pop for me, we used to keep them lying around the house (particularly the bigger ones) for weeks. Particularly the giant ones as they added a nice bit of color and a sort of light spicy reminder of what we could do with them and each other if we fancied it. I can sympathize with both sides of the spectrum; but I get the sentiment that maybe being a non-popper means you're missing out on the "full experience". I would say enjoy it how you like it, don't feel like you're missing out because a balloon doesn't burst. Besides I'm sure the balloons being spared will appreciate it :P

Comment

• wildheart
            • Apr 2015

I don’t always pop. I always wanted to because I used to be way too scared. Blow to pop was the most scary for me but also the one thing I wanted to work towards. Now I usually try to pop when balloons start to get a bit thin. I try to get as much use out of each one as possible.
            How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
            My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

I started out as a non-popper, because I don't like loud noises. However, I still enjoyed watching women pop balloons and it looked like they had a lot of fun doing it, so I got myself some earplugs and started practising. Turned out I quite enjoyed it myself, as long as I was able to block the worst of the noise.

I also think some non-poppers just wants to get more comfortable with being near balloons popping in general, even if they don't necessarily enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎