Old 14-10-2019, 07:47 PM

Loonorm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Other fetishes
Bubble gum, as it relates to blowing up a balloon. Women with beautiful long legs wearing a short tight skirt and black nylons. Again, women with long legs and a nice bottom wearing cut-off jeans.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:29 PM

TheGrimLooner is on a distinguished road
Some types of violence - like crushing, ripping appart. Almost like what can be done to a balloon.
Seeing fear reactions is also arousing.
Old 15-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Sarah

Originally Posted by TheGrimLooner View Post
Some types of violence - like crushing, ripping appart. Almost like what can be done to a balloon.
Seeing fear reactions is also arousing.

My (male) ex is 24st and good at that stuff. Good for the balloon crushing but he was just as afraid as I was so your fear response would be there too x
Old 15-10-2019, 06:46 PM
Balloons + Feet

Loonatic is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sarah View Post
So maybe you could btp a balloon up there. Tried that? Hard as hell but well worth it.

Plan a trip out somewhere quiet. Newzeeland has loads of quiet airspace. So does the north of scotland, and that is my play ground.
Ooh hadn't thought of that actually. Might have to give that one a go!

Good idea on planning a trip to find some quiet air, I'd love to fly in NZ sometime (I'd love to live there, honestly), I bet it's great! I'm over in the US which does have a ton of open airspace but I live in the middle of a major hub within Class B airspace so it'll be a bit of a trek to get away from it all. Great suggestions though, we'll definitely have to give it a go! Thanks for the tips!
Old 15-10-2019, 06:59 PM
Sarah

Originally Posted by Loonatic View Post
Ooh hadn't thought of that actually. Might have to give that one a go!

Good idea on planning a trip to find some quiet air, I'd love to fly in NZ sometime (I'd love to live there, honestly), I bet it's great! I'm over in the US which does have a ton of open airspace but I live in the middle of a major hub within Class B airspace so it'll be a bit of a trek to get away from it all. Great suggestions though, we'll definitely have to give it a go! Thanks for the tips!
You are very welcome x
Old 23-11-2019, 06:38 AM

JosAra is on a distinguished road
Related to this forum; the idea of a living, breathing being inflating like a balloon, conscious, enjoying that state as its skin gets tighter, yet remaining soft and bouncy, maybe that living thing being me... oof

Also, not a fetish, as thereīs ultimately nothing sexual to me about it, but women with larger-than-ususal / more prominent teeth are simply more attractive to me, what I think is a pretty good example is Mortal Kombatīs Mileena-Kitana; Kitana is hot and all, Mileena is an exact replica of her save the eyes and her predatory teeth... Iīd go with Mileena 100% of the times. In the same line, I like taller-than-usual girls; YES itīs weird looking at everyone downwards and seeing the top of their heads, YES the climate is fresh up here, NO I was never put in a medieval torture-stretching device... I just like when I can look at a girls straight to the eyes.

Last edited by JosAra; 23-11-2019 at 06:41 AM.