Old 26-10-2018, 09:38 AM

Germanloon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon maturbation techniques
For me its just the feel of the latex Balloon naked on my body.
The feel of the Balloon when holding on my dig i realise that something is going on with my dig.
My penis is getting horny and my desire to rub my penis on the Balloon is very intense but i never drop on my Balloons because i did it 2 time years before and shortly 20 minutes later the Balloons popped.
As i mentioned before when my Balloons are starting to squeek very loud when having sex with the Balloon i am coming just automatically.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:50 PM

BigBreathless is on a distinguished road
IŽve recently discovered that using a masturbator sleeve (e.g. Satysfier Men) with balloons is fucking amazing.
Blow up a balloon of your choice, lube up the sleeve, put your dick in it and get on humping it. Feels so nice if you use a big one like a GL900 because you can just hump the shit out of it haha

The Satysfier Men is reaaaaally good. CanŽt recommend it enough! Just take the rubbery inside out of the case and fuck away. It also does make hot noises that sound like a wet blowjob
Old 05-11-2018, 02:42 PM

PraxThePraxel is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by BigBreathless View Post
IŽve recently discovered that using a masturbator sleeve (e.g. Satysfier Men) with balloons is fucking amazing.
Blow up a balloon of your choice, lube up the sleeve, put your dick in it and get on humping it. Feels so nice if you use a big one like a GL900 because you can just hump the shit out of it haha

The Satysfier Men is reaaaaally good. CanŽt recommend it enough! Just take the rubbery inside out of the case and fuck away. It also does make hot noises that sound like a wet blowjob
@BigBreathless have you considered putting the sleeve inside the neck of the balloon, so you can fuck the balloon?
Old 06-11-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by PraxThePraxel View Post
@BigBreathless have you considered putting the sleeve inside the neck of the balloon, so you can fuck the balloon?
I thought about it, but haven done so. It might just transform it into a cum blowing machine, because the sleeve has a hole that goes all the way through haha Plus I guess that it would be too wobbly in the neck for a proper fucking. IŽd rather have it pressed between me and the loon. Btw I used a GL900 for great effect there haha
But I will try that next time
Old 18-11-2018, 10:23 AM

4321 is on a distinguished road
I usually inflate 3-4 balloons (12 inch/punchball), I kneel infront of my bed, I put one of the balloons between my crotch and the bed and I hump aggressively until it pops. After I do this with 2 or 3 balloons my dick is already wet, so I pull down my pants, lubricate the last balloon with precum and get off by humping it
Old 18-11-2018, 03:06 PM

blfun98 is on a distinguished road
I inflate two balloons first, and I masturbate with these two like a titjob while I inflate other balloons to the maximum size.

When I'm about to jizz I switch position, humping whichever balloon I like most (usually the most overinflated one ), hugging it in prone position with my abdomen on it, with the neck of the balloon to my face, while I stroke my cock with the round part of the balloon, while I gaze at all those gorgeus big overinflated balloons I inflated. I always shoot an incredible amount of load all over the balloon, it's such a nice thing... \(≧∇≦)\
Old 25-11-2018, 05:40 PM

Bubbleboy is on a distinguished road
Geo donuts. No explanation necessary. Silicone based lube of course.
Old 08-10-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by PraxThePraxel View Post
I tried that and just created a cum rocket that sprays jizz everywhere. Also too wobbly to really penetrate the thing inside the neck. Much better to insert and lay on the balloon to hump it!
Old 09-11-2019, 08:22 AM

UK-looner is an unknown quantity at this point
Great topic. I love to inflate 2 or 3 balloons (12" to 14") and take them to bed where they will be abused. I usually hug them tight to my body and watch as they distort and strain, starting to squeal and cry as I get rougher and rougher with them. I also talk to them, telling them that they are going to suffer until they burst. Their squealing gets me so excited as I think of the fear and pain they are enduring. Then I usually BURST. The balloons usually survive, so after my pleasure I either give them a reprieve so they can have more abuse later, or I take them to the special bedroom chair that I use to kill them by sitting on them. They know they are doomed if they are taken to that chair.
Old 13-11-2019, 11:32 AM

LuciferLooner is on a distinguished road
Humping and sitting on them with them pressed up against myself usually blowing one up to.