X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stretchedtight
    • Apr 2013

Re: Hello and welcome!

Welcome and congrats on telling your wife.

Originally posted by Blowithuge
    Hi everyone!
    My name is Jake from South Carolina, USA. I'm so happy that there is a place that I can share my fetish with like minded people! I've been a closet looner forever and very recently I've told my wife about some of this. We may try to work some balloons into our love making sessions. Anyway, I'm into condoms and big clear balloons. I love to blow to pop extra large condoms - the bigger they get the more intense I get off. I don't always pop them though, so I can relate to non-poppers too! I just love the feel of a huge condoms as I blow it up. They're so soft and supple and I love the way they feel against my skin. Sometimes when I attempt a b2p, I pop before the condom does! Ok, that's my thoughts and I've gotten myself so worked up that I'm going to close for now. I gotta go take care of something that just popped up!
    Thanks for admitting me to your site, I'm sure I'll enjoy socializing with you guys!

Comment

Hey, I’m from the north of the UK. Like both inflatables and balloons the bigger the better! Only occasional popping. Cheers

Comment

• inflatoal47
        • Jan 2023

Hi im Alex and i have been into balloons since around 12 years old!

Comment

• Blustrkuk86
          • Jun 2015

Welcome to all our new members! hope everyone had a great new Year.

Comment

• AJK64
            • Jun 2018

Happy new year to everyone, especially all our new members

Comment

• loon...
              • Jan 2023

Hi everyone :]

I've only recently really discovered this side of me, so I'm looking forward to exploring this more :] One of my friends introduced me to this site because of all the stories on here which I love.

Anyways, hoping to maybe make some new friends on here but who knows :]

Comment

• DarkDiesel
                • Dec 2022

Hello gang,

My name is Jeff, I am from Canada in the Montreal area in the province of Quebec. Indeed, my native language is French, but I write to you with a translator, I know, it's not the best thing. I try to learn English as quickly as I can. I work as a forklift operator and truck driver for a paper company located in Montreal.

I'm here because I like inflatables, I have a small collection, some Hongyi, Horseplay toys and others. I've always loved inflatables since I was very young, however I keep it a secret from my loved ones.

The only person who knows that I own this family is my mother, you here and a few pages on Facebook. When I was young I had a few but my father didn't take too long to throw them in the garbage if there was a hole. I wanted to fix them but he cut them up to make sure I couldn't fix them anymore. Fortunately, all this is very far behind and today he no longer has any control over anything in my home.

Basically, I'm here to learn about all of you, your tips, ideas and advice.

Thanks very much and looking forward to talking with you all. Happy new year !

Comment

• FingerPop
                  • Dec 2022

Hi everyone. Friendly mature semi-popper here. Although I do enjoy popping balloons, I also love to cuddle and have manly-fun with them, if you know what I mean! Live in SE England, close to Brighton. Always happy to message and chat with like-minded balloon lovers so feel free to drop me a line.

Comment

• BuddahsPlayground
                    • Jan 2023

Hi everyone,
                    My name is Buddah and I am a long time fetish content producer. I have been in the fetish industry since 2002 and still love it...and I am still learning!
                    I hope that I will be welcome here. Don't worry, I am not here to spam. I love bubble gum and am VERY SCARED of balloons ! ( yes I am embarrassed to say that).
                    I love doing "inflation" like blowing huge bubbles with bubble gum or even using sfx in my videos to make it look like I am about to explode.
                    Wait- you are all going to think I am weird aren't you?
                    Hope not. Maybe, just maybe, someone likes the same things I do ? I would love to just make friends who like the same things I do and can bounce ideas off of me too

Comment

• Azurefox
                      • Jan 2023

Hey all, and Happy (belated) New Year.
                      Kind of lurked around here for a while but finally decided to make an account and post here and there. I figured if if I'm lucky I might make a few friends. I don't know about anyone else, but the solitude of not being able to express my interest gets kind of grating after a while =/.

I am exclusively a non popper. Only once in my life did I deliberately pop a balloon by hugging. I didn't feel anything from it except a little disappointment that I lost a pretty.... attachment I guess. I'm not offended or bothered by poppers though; just please don't do your thing around me. I am very phobic and have a history of heart disease =3.

Comment

• Scooter
                        • May 2022

Originally posted by Azurefox
                        I am exclusively a non popper. Only once in my life did I deliberately pop a balloon by hugging. I didn't feel anything from it except a little disappointment that I lost a pretty.... attachment I guess. I'm not offended or bothered by poppers though; just please don't do your thing around me. I am very phobic and have a history of heart disease =3.
                        Hey! Another phobic non-popper! What a hand we've been dealt, huh? Welcome, welcome!

Comment

• Canlooner1
                          • Jan 2023

Hello everyone,
                          I’m a looner from Canada. I first had a big phobia of the loud noise of balloons popping as a child and then grew frustrated by this and started to overcome the fear at the same time as I became a teenager by intentionally seeking out balloons, and playing with them to overcome my fear. I’m doing that and almost by accident I became turned on by balloons and all inflatable pool toys in general. I hid this fact from everyone for many years and only a few years ago was the first time I spoke about this with someone. I’m a non popper and am into latex balloons and pool toys. I’m looking forward to meeting some other like minded folks here on the forum and being free to talk about this kink with others and meeting some new friends. I’ve had many achievements in my life and one thing I haven’t done yet is be free to talk about this passion of mine and this year I’m excited to be doing just that. I also speak French Spanish and German for any international folks on here.

Comment

• AustralianBeaches
                            • Sep 2020

Hey there!
                            Looner from Australia

Comment

• Flynnrunner
                              • Jan 2023

Hello all, long time lurker who finally caved and registered for an account. I am a semi-phobic non-popper and extremely shy about my fetish. I prefer anything 24" to 36" and even as big as 72" on occasion. I prefer clothes stuffing and clothes inflating, especially the feeling of large balloons blown by mouth. My interest goes back to the days of the early internet sites and like most of you, I was pretty stunned to learn that I wasn't alone.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                                • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum,lots of nice people here
                                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘