Old 09-10-2019, 05:36 AM

Nopops4me is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reliable Balloon Sources
I agree with AJK64. BalloonAce are brilliant, quick delivery, discreet packaging with not word on what's inside and fresh stocks. The place to go for UK residents.
Old 30-10-2019, 07:33 PM

Balloon_Ace is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone,

We are the owners of Balloon Ace.

Many thanks for the positive feedback people have posted. We really appreciate any feedback, but it is great to see people happy with what we do.

We are only a small store and selling balloons is something we fit around our family and work lives.

We are slowly but steadily adding new balloons to the store in response to customer feedback and will have some Cattex giant balloons in different shapes and crystal colours on order along with some more larger sized crystal Belbal and Tuf-tex balloons.

To stay informed of what we are doing please check our website regularly and follow our social media feeds (links available on our website www.balloonace.com).

Please feel free to message us at any time with any questions of suggestions either here, through our website or social media channels.

Thanks
Balloon Ace
Old 30-10-2019, 09:37 PM

AJK64 is on a distinguished road
I've ordered from you a few times now and can say that you guys are awesome. 10/10 recommended
Old 30-10-2019, 11:20 PM

StretchEmerald is on a distinguished road
Love your shop, it's great to have somewhere to buy balloons – especially Tuftex – without paying loads in shipping. I'm excited to see you branching out into Cattex. Are you planning to expand the range at all from what's currently on the site? It'd be great to be able to get 32" Longnecks from you!
Old 31-10-2019, 06:23 AM

Balloon_Ace is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by StretchEmerald View Post
Love your shop, it's great to have somewhere to buy balloons especially Tuftex without paying loads in shipping. I'm excited to see you branching out into Cattex. Are you planning to expand the range at all from what's currently on the site? It'd be great to be able to get 32" Longnecks from you!
Hi StretchEmerald,

Thanks for the kind words about our web store.

If Cattex balloons prove popular with customers we plan to expand our range considerably. The Cattex long necks (32" & 36") are certainly on the list that we plan to stock.

We are also investigating selling Rifco, Sempertex and Unique balloons as well as having some more custom printed Belbal 14" made for us.

Thanks

Balloon Ace