Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #11  
Old 13-11-2019, 03:04 PM
MetroBalloon MetroBalloon is online now
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: South Wales
Posts: 67
MetroBalloon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
I have asperger's syndrome and I know it's not an excuse for anything I type here (or anywhere else), therefore it's not an excuse for him. It also has nothing to do with anything he has said previously, therefore there is no reason to bring it up.

Anyway, it doesn't matter. Who cares? Stop attacking other people and get over it. You don't like someone, then don't talk to them. Simple as that.

That's all. Leave him alone.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 13-11-2019, 08:41 PM
Danishlooner Danishlooner is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Denmark
Posts: 36
Danishlooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
I'm totally in on what aurorafox said.

Every post or answer you make to a post, is how you are much better than all others, and others should only feel ashamed for our opinions.

To be honest, every time I see an answer from you, it makes my super annoyed, so I have stopped reading your opinions on every post.

This post won't change it, since you feel sorry - not sorry, like aurorafox said.

Goodbye.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 13-11-2019, 10:32 PM
AJK64 AJK64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 30
AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
That was a weak apology.
I am fairly new to this forum and was frankly shocked to see that someone who is a moderator of a fetish forum was posting so frequently trying to shame people. As looners many of us have lived our lives with a sense of shame and this forum shouldn't be somewhere that we have to be shamed even more. Your autism is not an excuse either. Uou are no better or worse than anyone else so just stop acting superior and stop shaming people. Live and learn

Last edited by AJK64; 13-11-2019 at 10:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 14-11-2019, 01:12 AM
JamesPopper JamesPopper is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Iowa
Posts: 93
JamesPopper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Its a forum about people who get sexual gratification from balloons, just chill and you'll be gucci, there isnt any room for any sort of moral high grounding
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14-11-2019, 08:10 AM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 544
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Originally Posted by AJK64 View Post
That was a weak apology.
I am fairly new to this forum and was frankly shocked to see that someone who is a moderator of a fetish forum was posting so frequently trying to shame people. As looners many of us have lived our lives with a sense of shame and this forum shouldn't be somewhere that we have to be shamed even more. Your autism is not an excuse either. Uou are no better or worse than anyone else so just stop acting superior and stop shaming people. Live and learn
He was never a moderator. He just sometimes acted like one.
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 14-11-2019, 11:21 AM
Vicci's Avatar
Vicci Vicci is offline
Blown to bits
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 452
Vicci is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Originally Posted by AJK64 View Post
shocked to see that someone who is a moderator of a fetish forum was posting so frequently trying to shame people
He's not, never has been. Only myself, Banzure and Katielynn have those privileges at the moment.
__________________
Vicci x
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 14-11-2019, 12:58 PM
BalloonBoyUK's Avatar
BalloonBoyUK BalloonBoyUK is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 442
BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Well, it seems I can't say or do anything right.

AuroraFox - You said:
Originally Posted by AuroraFox View Post
I don’t mind people having their opinions on here, that’s what makes this group diverse and unique, but when nearly every post from one user is essentially forcing their views onto everyone else and shaming any opposing views, that is not contributing.
I like the fact that it's okay for everyone else to have opinions, but not me. I have never been a Moderator here, nor will I ever be. What ever made you think I was, I don't know. Does morality not come into play, when you're dealing with people? I think it does. We all have morals, and morality plays a lot when talking about sexual fetishes. And that's what we are talking about here. Like you say, we're all "diverse and unique", but it seems you are holding me to a very different, higher standard, simply because you disagree with my views. Why? Are we not allowed to agree-to-disagree on stuff?


LuciferLooner - You said:
Originally Posted by LuciferLooner View Post
He isn't being sincere he has his tail between his legs trying to get us all to feel sorry for him, so fucking what he has a mental dissorder so do most of us but we dont throw that one in to anything trying to get us to think his dissorder had something to do with his comments and harsh behaviour. He contributed nothing but arguments and harsh comments and RANTS oh lots of those in england we tend to keep such remarks and behaviour to ourselves unless you were dragged up or from certain provinces in the UK.
1) I'm NOT trying to get anyone to feel sorry for me! That was kind of the whole point of me writing what I did. The fact you've interpreted it like that, is just that - your interpretation.

2) I'm hugely saddened that you feel that I contribute "nothing but arguments and harsh comments and RANTS". Really? I've contributed absolutely nothing at all to the forums? Not one single thing whatsoever, out of over 420-plus messages?

3) I'm not sure what the "oh lots of those in england we tend to keep such remarks and behaviour to ourselves unless you were dragged up or from certain provinces in the UK" comment was all about, but if you think I'm some kind of rich, provincial toff, then, I'm glad to announce I'm nothing of the kind. LOL


WannabePopper - Thank You - genuinely - for saying:
Originally Posted by WannabePopper View Post
Also, as someone who has a close family member with Autism, I can truly sympathize. What he says about the effects of this condition is accurate.
I know we may not see eye-to-eye, but I appreciate you were willing to at least understand where I am coming from, and are willing to give me the benefit of the doubt, and let me try and move on.


Originally Posted by Danishlooner View Post
Every post or answer you make to a post, is how you are much better than all others, and others should only feel ashamed for our opinions. To be honest, every time I see an answer from you, it makes my super annoyed, so I have stopped reading your opinions on every post. This post won't change it, since you feel sorry - not sorry, like aurorafox said. Goodbye.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I had kind of hoped that by trying to explain that I am absolutely NOT "much better than all others", that you (and others) would see that I'm NOT trying to suggest I am. It's a real shame you feel the opposite. Again, clearly nothing I can say or do will change your opinion of me. C'est la vie.


Originally Posted by AJK64 View Post
That was a weak apology. I am fairly new to this forum and was frankly shocked to see that someone who is a moderator of a fetish forum was posting so frequently trying to shame people. As looners many of us have lived our lives with a sense of shame and this forum shouldn't be somewhere that we have to be shamed even more. Your autism is not an excuse either. Uou are no better or worse than anyone else so just stop acting superior and stop shaming people. Live and learn
1) Again, I am NOT, nor have I ever been, nor have I ever applied to be a Moderator. I really don't know where this idea has sprung from. Why do so many of you seem to think I am one? Is it simply because I post often?

2) I'm not trying to "shame" others. I've never tried to shame someone on here. Where is this anger coming from? Is it purely because I post often, and hold a different view? The fact you feel I am shaming people, shows the disconnect between what I write, and how people interpret what I write. But even when I've said what my views are, people still don't believe what I say. So I'm damned either way, aren't I?!

And you're correct: my Autism isn't an excuse, nor have I claimed it to be. And, again, I'm not better than anyone else, nor have I ever said as such, nor attempted to say as such.

I've tried to explain things. I've tried to apologise. I've tried to put myself into the position of others, and understand why so many people were angry at me, but I just cannot win. I'll clearly never be seen as worthy of being a member here by some of you. So be it.

To those of you who have been kind, or at least accepted my apology, I genuinely Thank You. To those who would clearly much prefer I wasn't around, I'm sorry that nothing I say will ever change your narrow view of me.

Clearly Orwell's statement that "We are all equal, but some are more equal than others" is a sentiment some of you clearly seem to abide by. So much for "diversity" and "inclusivity".

Last edited by BalloonBoyUK; 14-11-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 14-11-2019, 01:30 PM
AJK64 AJK64 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 30
AJK64 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Sorry Vicci I dont know why a few of us assumed he was. Maybe his tone.

Balloonboyuk. I remember a thread where you were saying that people who are looners perhaps shouldn't go to public events where there are balloons because watching people interacting with the balloons not knowing it is a fetish for some people is immoral. That's pretty judgemental and if it wasnt meant to shame then..
Well.

You say about inclusivity, but being judgemental and imposing moral absolutism in a sexual forum is not something that should ever be acceptable. As long as a person isnt breaking any laws, their sexuality is not immoral and a person shouldn't have the ability to freely assert that it is without having to take criticism for saying that. You are free to say and believe what you want, but it foesnt mean you are right. I would consider it similar to a person going into a gay forum and saying something like "it's not immoral to be gay as long as you dont act on it" or something similar.

Last edited by AJK64; 14-11-2019 at 01:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 14-11-2019, 02:38 PM
wildheart's Avatar
wildheart wildheart is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: England
Posts: 544
wildheart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Let’s not get into another long pointless argument. I say give him a second chance. Hopefully he’s got the point now and will be more careful about what he says.
__________________
How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 14-11-2019, 03:01 PM
PBK PBK is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 203
PBK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An Apology (of sorts)...
Wildheart just said it best.

Also, folks, please keep in mind that the forum has an "ignore" feature you can use to block users that you don't like.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.