For UK Inflatable fans - Poundland Stores Now Selling Inflatables for Summer!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

For UK Inflatable fans - Poundland Stores Now Selling Inflatables for Summer!

If you live in the UK, and have a Poundland store near you, they're now starting to stock inflatables in the toy and Summer sections of their stores, in preparation for the Summer. Various different inflatables, from standard rubber rings, to some fairly decent-sized animal shapes (dolphins, et al), and other assorted inflatables of all kinds, that you inflatable fans might enjoy.

Most will be £1, but some will be more (in spite of the shop's name!), but may be worth a visit, for the money, and if you want to stock-up on some cheap inflatables for your personal usage.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: For UK Inflatable fans - Poundland Stores Now Selling Inflatables for Summer!

Huzzars! I’ll go take a look near us when I’m back home next. They’ve not disappointed range wise in the past- it’s just a little random what each store receives stock wise.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Re: For UK Inflatable fans - Poundland Stores Now Selling Inflatables for Summer!

Seeing these stores seem to get the same bulk stuff from china, I would surmise it's the same ol same ol we get here in Australia. If someone doesn't mind, can we get someone to please take some pictures of what's inside these stores. I'd be curious to see if it is the same stuff as we get here, or whether the variety is that different.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎