X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Explaining to Parents

Originally posted by craggy2012
    It's when your caught stark naked 'mid ride' on beach ball in your teen years thats takes some explaining!
    Was also caught a number of times during my early teen years. Imagine trying to explain ones way out, after she walks in when I'm rubbing a fully inflated 15 litre wine / spring water mylar cask bladder over my crutch naked.

Comment

• loonerdude44
      Inflatable Enthusiast
      • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
      Was also caught a number of times during my early teen years. Imagine trying to explain ones way out, after she walks in when I'm rubbing a fully inflated 15 litre wine / spring water mylar cask bladder over my crutch naked.
      Well I'm not doing anything of that nature since I do still live with my mother (but I do occasionally when I know she isn't there). I just keep the door shut and mom hasn't mentioned it for months. I think (I hope) I'm in the clear. I'm hopefully going to move out in around 1 to 1 and a half years. Then I'll have all the inflatables, and maybe some balloons around occasionally. I'm not as much into balloons as I was because balloons are photodegradable, the oxidize and lose their shine and eventually just break down and are unusable, sometimes they spontaneously pop. Inflatables don't do that (unless the pressure is insanely high), but when they do you can always fix them since they don't shatter into a million pieces. I still have a small-ish stash of cheapo balloons from the store (they aren't all that bad) that I'm not really using. $15 bucks and you can have them ($5 for the loons and $10 for intl shipping). They're not like QTex, TTex, Belbal or anything. They're decent though, I've never had one pop on me spontaneously (but that's because I check them for weak spots before fully inflating them, a few out of every 50 or so have weak spots, good for B2Ps I guess). PM me if you want 'em.
      Last edited by loonerdude44; 26-12-2017, 02:06.

Comment

• loonerdude44
        Inflatable Enthusiast
        • Oct 2017

I just keep my bedroom door shut so she can't see in there. She doesn't go in there so it's not much of a problem. The only reason that I keep my door shut is because it's a small room and the whale is clearly visible from the doorway, and since I live in a small house, my doorway is right in the kitchen, with the main door also in the kitchen, right next to my bedroom door. I only hope we never get visitors, let alone the landlord (who only visits very rarely but still).

Every day I go in there every now and then when mom's not nearby so I can snuggle with Layla (the whale), you know, hug her, kiss her, stroke her and hear her cute vinyl squeak.

There's another problem. I may be buying a product from Hongyi soon (if I can scrape together the funds), and it's one with an SPH, specifically a violet and yellow dragoness. If mom sees it then I'll have an extremely awkward conversation to have. Wish me luck getting one, I've tried to get a quote for 1 of them, with a single SPH, the colors portrayed in the photos, at about 5 ft. 8 in. tall. I'll be able to get really intimate with one of those sexy things! One of their better designs to be honest.

Comment

• t17forLife
          • May 2015

Originally posted by loonerdude44
          There's another problem. I may be buying a product from Hongyi soon (if I can scrape together the funds), and it's one with an SPH, specifically a violet and yellow dragoness. If mom sees it then I'll have an extremely awkward conversation to have. Wish me luck getting one, I've tried to get a quote for 1 of them, with a single SPH, the colors portrayed in the photos, at about 5 ft. 8 in. tall. I'll be able to get really intimate with one of those sexy things! One of their better designs to be honest.
          https://hongyitoy.en.alibaba.com/pro...table_Sex.html
          Good luck with the purchase and potential conversation.

I just checked out their page. It looks like they make the giant beach ball for the ThirtyThreeRooms people. Good stuff.

Comment

• loonerdude44
            Inflatable Enthusiast
            • Oct 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
            Good luck with the purchase and potential conversation.

I just checked out their page. It looks like they make the giant beach ball for the ThirtyThreeRooms people. Good stuff.
            Yeah some of their products are pretty good (from what I've heard) but there are often some really annoying white lines along the seams on some of them and sometimes the paint rubs off really easily. I do like the dragon/dragoness inflatables they make (especially with SPHs) but I'm not one to want to fuck a beach ball.

Comment

• t17forLife
              • May 2015

but I'm not one to want to fuck a beach ball.
              I'm messaging the factory right now about buying one.

Comment

• loonerdude44
                Inflatable Enthusiast
                • Oct 2017

Originally posted by t17forLife
                I'm messaging the factory right now about buying one.
                Well have fun with that. Have fun fucking your beach ball, you weirdo.*

*joke, we're all weirdos here

Comment

• t17forLife
                  • May 2015

Well have fun with that. Have fun fucking your beach ball, you weirdo.*

*joke, we're all weirdos here
                  I take it in stride. Relative to everyone else here, it ain't that weird, fortunately.

Comment

• FookinCommie
                    • Oct 2018

Nobody knows I am into inflatables, at all. I got one Orca hidden in a lockable drawer right now and I'm pretty sure no one should see it for the next time, but I am pretty scared at what would happen if someone found out. I live with my mom and my pretty young sister, and it would be fucking embarassing if they found out.

Comment

• FookinCommie
                      • Oct 2018

those last words came out wrong, my sister is pretty young, not pretty. Sorry, I was kinda nervous when writing this XD

Comment

• t17forLife
                        • May 2015

Originally posted by FookinCommie
                        those last words came out wrong, my sister is pretty young, not pretty. Sorry, I was kinda nervous when writing this XD
                        Be careful with saying that stuff down here in the South.... Rednecks and their wives/sisters/cousins and all.

Nobody knows I am into inflatables, at all. I got one Orca hidden in a lockable drawer right now and I'm pretty sure no one should see it for the next time, but I am pretty scared at what would happen if someone found out. I live with my mom and my pretty young sister, and it would be fucking embarassing if they found out.
                        I can beat that. I have two beachballs, two translucent inner tube rings, 250 balloons of all colors and sizes, other equipment for another fetish, a fleshlight, 2 gallons of whiskey, a shot glass collection, a 1/2oz of weed and all the stuff to smoke and refine it, and hundreds of GB of "adult videos," fetish or otherwise. And I'm probably younger and worse at hiding it all than you are.

While balloons and other inflatables (beachballs mainly) are bad enough to have to explain to someone, I have heard that the "animal" ones like the Intex orca are even worse because of the possible connection to bestiality (fucking animals) or the presumption of it. If someone saw you doing that to a latex balloon or a beachball, it would be much easier to explain than that. Note that I am not judging you for your actions in any way; I actually encourage them just as I would for anyone else. Just know that certain sub-categories of inflatables are considered more "deviant" than others.

My advice would be to do whatever's necessary to hide the thing and then only break it out when absolutely sure that there's nobody around to find out.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                          • Nov 2016

Closest I ever came to being caught (that I'm aware of anyway,) my sister walked in on me blowing up an inflatable care bear ride-on when I was 14 or 15. Fortunately clothed, and not doing anything overtly sexual with it (yet, heh heh) and I just said that I liked it and asked her not to mention it to anyway. Which she seemed to be pretty cool with. But in broad general terms I've found that it's a good idea to keep the parents and rest of the family on a need to know basis about everything. We talk about weather a lot.

Funnily, when I started skydiving, I was posting a lot of my progress on Google+ and thought my parents were following me on there and knew what I was up to. Should have realized the silence from that sector was an indicator. Took my sister on a tandem jump (I paid for the tandem, she jumped with an instructor) which she posted the video to on facebook. Like five minutes later I get a phone call from Mom, "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Just taught me to never break the need to know policy. Ever.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                            • Sep 2018

I only started with inflatables after I left home. A few people know I have balloons but not inflatables other than my dragon. I nearly got caught once but moved out of the way in time.

I usually wait till I get the house to myself. I did inflate my Intex puppies and leave them on my bed for a day and night and enjoyed having them there.

Comment

• bigballcollector
                              • Mar 2017

For the ones who decided to talk to their parents about their sinful perversity... what is your current situation?
                              Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍