Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Uk Poundland Beachballs

The very big Poundland soccer beachballs have thinner skin than their classic style ones which are already thin! They could classify as a balloon: my ex Ellie easily feet-stretched one while she was reading a book on the sofa and had the soccer print bb pressed against the opposite arm of the sofa.. bouncing her feet, wiggling her toes and rubbing her feet quite aggressively against it. Put it this way she was very rough with it bare feet while reading a book on the sofa). I think the warmth from feet especially on a hot day after taking her sneakers off was enough to soften the skin of the beach ball; It was horrendously screeching for ages.
    She deformed it really badly, It felt super soft, great for anyone wanting to hump it(!) With more air filled it was much bigger, but deformed like a character from the Goonies (wrinkled very much and swollen). I don’t think this would have happened if her feet were dry and not warm and sticky. She managed to make it burst like a balloon really loud with her feet after the poor thing had enough!!
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Uk Poundland Beachballs

Sounds interesting, I like thin large balls, when you say big, how large are they, and are they gloss or matte? Couldn't find anything in google about them, would you be able to send some to Australia if I paypaled you?

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎