X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loonerjames
    • Dec 2014

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hi, I am from the UK and I have had a thing for balloons as long as I can remember. Having been a reader on this forum for many years, I have eventually plucked up the courage to post an introduction.

I have always been scared of balloons bursting, but also excited by the look, feel and smell of a balloon. During my childhood, I would have balloons in bed with me whenever I could. The excitement of inflating a balloon, and the feel against my skin combined with the fear of the balloon bursting, developed into a sexual thing in my early teens, when I masturbated with balloons while fantasising of women blowing up and bursting them. But as there was no Internet in those days, I was sure I was the only one like this and I felt ashamed of my feelings for many years.

I am lucky to have the love of a wonderful wife, and she is the only person I have ever opened up to about my balloon fetish, and I am so glad I did. She has no problem with blowing up and bursting balloons and accepted my fetish without judgement, with balloons regularly being involved in our lovemaking, before we started a family that is, when it became limited to special occasions only. She helps me decorate the house with balloons at birthdays and Christmas, and lets me leave the room before she bursts them. Over the years she has indulged me getting my ‘balloon fix’ from internet videos (which have given her ideas of what I like and what we could do) and my purchases of what she calls ‘big balloons for the bedroom’ even though we have had little chance to use them, so I have built up a collection of all shapes and sizes of balloons. Some are over 30 years old, but they seem to be in perfect condition, as my wife has recently inflated a big Fantasia to pretty much full size without it bursting!

Now we have an empty nest giving us the opportunity for balloon play once again. We have recently discussed my fetish again, she has reassured me that she is happy that balloons turn me on so much, and she will do her best to satisfy my desires, especially her blowing a big balloon for me until it bursts, but she knows I would be too scared to stay and watch in practice. So she wants to slowly help me overcome my fear of bursting balloons – it started this week with us bursting the 12 inch Christmas balloons in the bedroom! Terrifying, but also really exciting! But that is another story!

Comment

• robbirdin
      • Jun 2021

Hi, I am from europe and I have had phobia of loud noises for as long as i can remember. In elementary school it somehow transformed into balloon fetish. Recently I have made progress and I am no longer afraid of fireworks. However I am still somewhat afraid of balloon popping. My goal is to get rid of my phobia completely and eventually do blow to pops.

Comment

• Loonburster
        • Jan 2022

Originally posted by robbirdin
        Hi, I am from europe and I have had phobia of loud noises for as long as i can remember. In elementary school it somehow transformed into balloon fetish. Recently I have made progress and I am no longer afraid of fireworks. However I am still somewhat afraid of balloon popping. My goal is to get rid of my phobia completely and eventually do blow to pops.
        Welcome to the Group and good luck with getting used to balloons popping; I think you will soon overcome any fear, although for many of us, the fear still lurks somewhere in the background. Happy 2022.

Comment

• Inflalover
          • Jan 2022

Hi everybody,

I'm new here at this forum.

I love balloons and inflatables but because of the nature of balloons to make a lot of noise when they burst (intentionally or unexpected) and the fact, that I live in an appartment, I unfortunatly cannot play with them very often.
          I'm also into inflatables. Here are inflatable boats my favorite but also other inflatables (as bigger as better) I like.
          I love to see them tight inflated. They are looking so strong and big but so vulnerable against sharp objects.

Hope to find here some peoples which whom I can share my experiences, ideas and fantasies.

Comment

• Joe Sixpanel
            • Sep 2018

Hello, fellow looners! I'm a straight/married beachball lover from the U.S (mid-Atlantic) with a balloon phobia. I've been lurking for several years now, contributing a story or replying to a comment now and then. I guess it's past time I formally introduce myself.

Although I'm a non-popper, I love blowing up inflatables really tight, and also seeing them being blown up by women. This is very exciting to me. I've been this way for as long as I can remember.

Balloons still scare the crap out of me, even now as a middle-aged man. The fear is not nearly as intense as it used to be. I think having kids hardened me a bit.

My wife is not a looner, but she's a great sport about it. I told her about my fetish after we were dating for about a year, once I knew she was the person I wanted to spend my life with. We often incorporate beachballs into our lovemaking. She loves to tease me by overinflating them, and I make sure she knows how much I appreciate it by pleasuring her as much as possible. For those of you who are single and searching for that special partner to share balloons/inflatables with, my best advice is to be patient and honest. (I know it's boring advice, but that's all I got

I am happy to be a member of this forum and to hear about all your stories and interests.

Comment

• ExerBaller
              • Jan 2022

Hi everyone,

I'm from England, UK with an inflatable fetish and I am a non-popper for balloons but I don't mind inflatable poppings.

I've probably had this fetish for about 8 years as I was very interested in inflatables when I was younger and into my teens. My inflatable fetish probably kicked in around the time I hit puberty. I would usually watch videos on YouTube about people deflating, popping and riding/playing with inflatables/balloons and that really made me interested in inflatables and such.

Now that I've been able to buy my own stuff I've purchased a few exercise balls and other inflatables. For exercise balls I really enjoy 85/95cm balls as they're more fun to bounce/"ride" on compared to smaller balls. I've had a few 65/75cm balls but they've unfortunately popped mostly by accident.

I'm excited to see what the future will bring to me with this community!

Comment

• FinallyPopper
                • Jan 2022

Hello Everyone, I discovered this forum and noticed how active it is. I enjoy reading about looner related topics and would like to make some new friends.

I'm a male looner in his mid 30s, from central Germany. A popper that likes riding or otherwise torturing balloons until they cannot take it anymore. But I also have fun during non-popping sessions. I also like b2p, but that is often challenging to me because..

.. I am also scared of sudden balloon pops. But I like to challenge my fear and make steady progress overcomming it! During childhood/teenage popping balloons intentionally was an impossibility for me. Now I have fun doing it and proudly call myself a popper.

Comment

• Cadillac
                  • Jan 2022

Hello Vicci and everyone,

Long time listener, first time caller.

I am a straight male in my 50's. Married. Semi-popper.

My wife is the best. Has fully engaged in the fetish for me. Balloons have always had a sexual excitement for me. Not sure I understood it was a fetish until stumbling on some articles and websites in the 1990's. At that time, I mentioned it to my wife and we incorporated into our sexual life with basic party balloons for many years - whenever it was possible. But it has only been the last two years that I have truly been able to open up to her and truly discuss the depths of my balloon fetish. Obviously, very difficult thing for some to understand and admit - particularly for me. Now, our children are grown and out of the house and I have discovered all of the looner websites and balloons. Spending more damn money on balloons then I ever thought I would. Hell, I even bought a commercial helium tank that my wife and I get filled about once a month. As such, my wife and I have a more passionate love life than ever before. Never thought I'd have more sex with my wife in my 50's than in my 20's - and we've been married for 30 years! It's been incredible.

Popping the balloons does not particularly bother me, though it doesn't really do much for me. But it's the thrill, the excitement, the possibility of the pop that does it for me. Overall, it's just the balloon experience. The sound of a balloon being blown up, the smell of the balloon, the squeak of the balloon and the feel of the balloon. Heck, just the sight of the balloon. But it has to be balloons and women.

Lastly, I cannot associate balloons with children or men. It's such a sensual thing for me that if I see a child or man with a balloon i try to not pay any attention as it ruins the balloon fetish. In fact, I have a difficult time even talking about balloons in any fashion unless the individual is female. Not sure why, but I'm good with it.

This is the first time I have every discussed my balloon fetish with anyone other than my wife as it is very difficult for me. But I've enjoyed reading the forum and learning more about the fetish - which has helped me understand myself. And it's definitely made my love life with my sexy wife even better.

Comment

• traveler_mark
                    • Jan 2022

Hi, all.

Found this forum and lurked for a while, read through a lot of discussions. Lots of interesting things here.

Will be checking in periodically, and trying to give back tidbits here and there where I may be able to.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                      • Jun 2015

Welcome Cadillac to the forum. Good to hear you're fully enjoying all your actions with balloons.
                      Picked up on you getting through a commercial tank once a month. WOW! You are enjoying life. Good on yer. Keep going and blowing.

Comment

• stretchedtight
                        • Apr 2013

Welcome!
                        Cool your wife is so engaging.
                        Originally posted by Cadillac
                        Hello Vicci and everyone,
                        Lastly, I cannot associate balloons with children or men. It's such a sensual thing for me that if I see a child or man with a balloon i try to not pay any attention as it ruins the balloon fetish. ...
                        Pretty much the same for me.
                        Last edited by stretchedtight; 02-04-2024, 01:58. Reason: content

Comment

• Axle
                          • Jan 2022

greetings folks. non-popping rider from the UK here, been lurking around the scene for longer than i care to admit. i had no idea this forum still existed, let alone that it's still going strong! this is great to see.

um.. i sort of left the scene for a while but i'm back now, eager to reconnect with my looner kin once again. its proven tricky so far because most of the sites i used to go to no longer exist or have been abandoned. grumble grumble. if anyone remembers the UKL forum that's where i used to be most active, i was even a mod at one point.

aaaaanyway hopefully i can be of help to people asking advice or make some new (and perhaps old) friends here.
                          Curiosity killed the cattex.

Comment

• Marck
                            • Jan 2022

Hi!

My name is Marck, I am in my mid 30s from the Netherlands. I have been lurking on this website for a long time and have been active on UKL before.
                            I am male and semi-popper. As a lot of us I used to be very phobic for balloons as a kid, but I tried to overcome it. This resulted in searching the internet and finding the mellyloon website, when I was about 16-17 years old. I could only watch the free previews in the small quick time window. But boy, I was amazed by the bravery of these women! They dared to blow these big balloons until they burst! Although I must have clicked away some 18+ warnings, I didn't realise it was a fetish at that point. It did give me the motivation to try this myself and I managed to do it in the end.
                            Cheers!
                            Marck

Comment

• JCB
                              • Feb 2021

To anyone reading this forum don't just read join! Great place for like minded people to enjoy pleasant mature adult conversation.

Comment

• Nopops4me
                                • Jun 2015

Totally agree!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢