Old 23-08-2019, 10:25 AM

HeLiam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi Everyone,

Iíve just joined and this is my first post.

Iím a 28 year old from the UK, with a preference for inflatables over balloons. Especially large inflatables. I would probably describe myself as a non-popper, only because Iíve never lived alone and I'm concerned about making too much noise. If I had greater freedom I would like to try popping large balloons.

Iíve decided to join this forum because a) everyone seems really friendly, b) there are people here from around the world, which is exciting and c) thereís quite a lot of younger looners on here.

Iíve had this fetish since I was 13 or so, but Iíve never told anyone about it before. Iím a bit anxious about taking this step, but Iíve enjoyed reading through the forum and decided to give it a go.

Iím keen on chatting with people around my age, either male or female, just to make some new friends and share stories with.

If anyone wants to chat PM me.
Old 27-08-2019, 08:52 PM

TheMacedawg is on a distinguished road
Howdy Folks

This is my second account as Iíve completely forgotten the details to my first one.
I currently live in Australia and I've loved inflatables for as long as I can remember.

My very first inflatable was a Thomas The Tank Engine bop bag (If you know of the or have any pictures of one I'd love to see them). Still to this day I have no idea how my fetish started.
Old 31-08-2019, 05:15 AM

akr is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone! I'm 18, from Shanghai, China. I was seriously terrified of balloons as a child. When managing to overcome the phobia I began to enjoy the excitements and thrills of inflating balloons so tight. It may sounds wierd that I'm still fear of balloon popping, but I really love to blow/pump balloons as tight as possible. Smaller balloons like 10'' and 12'' are my favorite, as they can be overinflated a lot.
Old 02-09-2019, 02:57 AM

Boomhauwer is on a distinguished road
Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!
Old 02-09-2019, 03:14 AM

jcronin is on a distinguished road
Hi all. I have been a long time lurker and decided to be part of the community I am a semi-popper. Love to play with my 17 inch tuftex balloons but they are hard to come by in my lovely country Australia~ Like most looners the fear and anticipation is what draws me to them.... you can never know it will pop.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:42 PM

Bootsmcgraw is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Boomhauwer View Post
Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!
Another Texan in the mix! I’m a transplant, but used to be in D/FW. If you are anywhere near San Antonio, a new Pink store just opened at Ingram Park Mall and they have all those huge heart balloons on display. Not sure if Mylar is your thing, but just throwing that out there.
Old 09-09-2019, 10:58 PM

Badeditkit is on a distinguished road
What’s up. I’m new here but have been into inflatables for years almost longer than I can remember. NYC transplant originally from Missouri. I’m into pvc inflatables, particularly a thing wearable or fuckable. I spend whole nights searching for weird inflatables I can wear or fuck and have found quite a few. The ones that are made for those reasons seem to be so expensive so I find non-conventional fetish inflatables. I’m excited to meet everyone and exchange information and see why everyone else has found. I’ve recently just made my first pair or inflatable shorts out of latex too which I’ll link once I can pot in the forums to my Instagram pics.
Cheers!