Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cadillac
    • Jan 2022

Had to share

So my wife has been out of town for a week. She comes back home on Monday. She texted me last night and asked: "what is the helium situation?". I informed her we were completely out. I wasn't planning on getting our tank refilled as the helium prices are getting out of control. She then asked: "What do you plan to do about that? Because I would love to have a big red helium balloon with a nice neck upon my arrival."

Needless to say, I'm excited for her return and she shall have a nice big red helium balloon in the car when I pick her up at the airport. And I'll probably have a few more at the house waiting for her when we get home.

Man, she sure knows how to talk to me. Now I can hardly wait for Monday. Excited just thinking about her getting in the car with a big red balloon waiting for her.
  • BalloonFun
    • Apr 2022

Re: Had to share

Originally posted by Cadillac
    So my wife has been out of town for a week. She comes back home on Monday. She texted me last night and asked: "what is the helium situation?". I informed her we were completely out. I wasn't planning on getting our tank refilled as the helium prices are getting out of control. She then asked: "What do you plan to do about that? Because I would love to have a big red helium balloon with a nice neck upon my arrival."

Needless to say, I'm excited for her return and she shall have a nice big red helium balloon in the car when I pick her up at the airport. And I'll probably have a few more at the house waiting for her when we get home.

Man, she sure knows how to talk to me. Now I can hardly wait for Monday. Excited just thinking about her getting in the car with a big red balloon waiting for her.
    You are one lucky guy!!!

Comment

• niklooner
      • May 2018

Love it!
      Amazing, write more on monday!

Comment

• Cadillac
        • Jan 2022

I’ll most definitely report back. I’ll even try to throw in a couple of pics. However, the wife is now threatening to stay and extra couple of days where she is at. I told her she can’t do that after the text she sent. Because now that’s all I’m thinking about.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

Definitely a lucky guy !!
          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Cadillac
            • Jan 2022

I bought a disposable helium tank and blew this balloon up while I waited in the cell lot. The woman in the car next to me watched with interest, which I found strangely exciting. My wife was pleased. It was a fun night.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cadillac
              • Jan 2022

I also filled my wife’s closet with clear polka dot qualatex balloons which she loved. And I got our helium cylinder filled so I blew some balloons up for the living room. In addition I filled our bedroom up with 24” and 36” balloons. May have been overkill, but it had been 10 days at the house by myself. I had time in my hands and lots of balloons in the house.
              Attached Files

Comment

• balloons4life
                • Mar 2016

That's amazing, thanks for sharing!! Did your wife pop them all already?

Comment

• Cadillac
                  • Jan 2022

Haven’t popped many of the balloons yet. We are not big poppers to begin with, but we are saving it for the weekend before we pop them all.

But the story gets better. I had to leave the next day for a 24 hour trip. Upon my return, I walked in the basement and found a helium balloon tied to my work bench, then a helium balloon tied to the stair rail, then a couple more helium balloons tied to a side table. Essentially my wife left a trail of helium balloons that lead to the bedroom. Now that was a major turn on. Not just because of the balloons, but she understands how powerful this fetish is for me and has totally embraced it for me. Not for her but for me. So it was both an emotional and physical turn-on, if that makes any sense.

Comment

• BalloonFun
                    • Apr 2022

Haven’t popped many of the balloons yet. We are not big poppers to begin with, but we are saving it for the weekend before we pop them all.

But the story gets better. I had to leave the next day for a 24 hour trip. Upon my return, I walked in the basement and found a helium balloon tied to my work bench, then a helium balloon tied to the stair rail, then a couple more helium balloons tied to a side table. Essentially my wife left a trail of helium balloons that lead to the bedroom. Now that was a major turn on. Not just because of the balloons, but she understands how powerful this fetish is for me and has totally embraced it for me. Not for her but for me. So it was both an emotional and physical turn-on, if that makes any sense.
                    Again, one very lucky guy!!

Comment

• Evelyn
                      • Apr 2022

I bought a disposable helium tank and blew this balloon up while I waited in the cell lot. The woman in the car next to me watched with interest, which I found strangely exciting. My wife was pleased. It was a fun night.
                      I guess she would love to have that balloon for herself - probably Not that she could be a loonette herself, but anyway - balloons are so beautiful when blown up with love
                      My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍