Old 08-03-2020, 03:20 PM

omega3 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello everyone.
I am a looner from Brazil and I guess I have a very similiar background to many in here - very scared of it when I was a child, then became a popper. I do prefer smaller/thinner balloons as the antecipation of B2P is still a bit scary for me even though depending on the balloon I can do it.
Old 09-03-2020, 03:15 AM

bballoon45 is on a distinguished road
I'm from Pittsburgh too actually!
Old 22-03-2020, 03:31 PM

Loonyguy2020 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hello ,
I'm Henry , into loons as far as I can remember , first a real phobia which tainted all the birthday's & other party during my childhood.
With the time and the discovery of my intimate life and feelings ..balloons became the target of my pleasure and fantasies , a mix between excitation and a remain of fear.
I shared this and played with both genders , first mostly with (seldom) female looners but later I became more targeted on guys about loons topic.
I hope this is the best place to exchange messages,experiences,... with other involved smart people.

"See" U soon

H.
Old 26-03-2020, 05:01 PM

pooltoyaddicted is on a distinguished road
Hi!

Iím Vinz, Iím from Italy and I love pool toys but also I started a few months ago to play with balloons too.
Iím a non popper and I love to ride them, but also a little bit inflating them.
My favourite pool toys are swimrings, especially if big .
I have never been a member of forums about looners, so this is my first time.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:53 AM

NEKOCC is on a distinguished road
Hello everyone, I love balloons when I was very young. I am a non-popper(?), I don't want to pop my balloons, but glad to see others pop their latex balloons in the video.
I always overinflate my balloons a bit but not blow tp pop them. I imagine a balloon as a female slave or maid, I can play with her in anyway as I wish except kill her. Print different pictures on balloons will receive more happiness.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:16 PM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Welcome to all new members
Old 29-03-2020, 12:14 AM

PompousBalloon is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Hello and welcome!
Hi everyone! I'm from Sweden and I like riding big balloons and beach balls.
It's actually really cool to be here, because I have been a bit ashamed about my fetish but reading on this forum has made me feel more comfortable with my self.
I really look forward to discuss and chat with other people with the same or closely related fetish.
I don't know how it really started my fetish but I think it was the classic cause, terrified of pops. And allthough I'm a non-popper, I actually laughed the times I mistakenly blown to pop 36" balloons haha. Isn't it amazing how fears become fascinations?
Old 30-03-2020, 04:21 AM

watchman1968 is on a distinguished road
Hi, I'm Rob. I've had a balloon fetish since I was 5 or 6 years old. I remember rubbing myself on an inflatable animal when I was about that old. From there, I expanded to punchballs, other inflatables, and balloons.

Balloons were an integral part of my childhood, adolescence, and puberty. One strong memory is riding a large yellow balloon in my bedroom when I was maybe 8 years old, scared to death it would pop.

I love to see women sitting on balloons and popping them, although I am a non-popper myself. I believe this stems from an incident that happened, once again, when I was a kid. I remember being at the local fair and another kid, older than me (not sure if male or female) blew up a balloon in the grandstands right near me and sitpopped it. I've loved seeing sitpopping ever since.

I have a couple additional fetishes/paraphilias that make life interesting. Contact me if you are interested in chatting about about balloons and/or other fetishes.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:04 AM

SirSquishy is on a distinguished road
Hello all,

I've been a long time lurker of these forums for some while now. Decided to finally make an account. Not sure what took me so long. Have been a looner since I was a kid. Am now in my 20s and still (happily) a looner.

So, hi everyone!