X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Balooon Euphoria

I call this balloon euphoria because i remember being around 11 and seeing what would appeared to be 16 inch over inflated helium balloons at parties and restaurants. Just seeing the balloons would get me excited and gave me a boner. my goal was to get a balloon to take back to my room and hump it. Some times i would get balloons and untie them to inflate a little more. Quite a few popped in my face. But once i got the balloons to its max i would get naked an straddle it. humping it white its screeched and made all of those balloon noises. I was so horny I would never have a thought of the balloon popping. Just and amazing euphoric feeling in my balls as i humped away ending in a crazy intense orgasm. one of my best experiences was getting a bouquet of tightly inflated helium clear qualtex 24s from a sweet 16. i would hump them intensely ever night until they all eventfully popped after a month. Now i like tufftex 24s. they are my go to. My absolute favorite way to masturbate. I love the screeching, orgasms and BOOMs. Can anyone recommend any other type of balloon for this activity?
  • TheMole
    • Nov 2019

Re: Balooon Euphoria

Pretty much exactly how it was for me when I was that age lol. There was a pizza shop down the road from my house that would hand out big 16" uniques to all the kids who went in. Filled with air on one of those stick things that make unsealing the balloon really easy I used to bring them home and deflate them a bit to make them softer and hump them to my heart's content, sometimes even falling asleep on top of them in my room for a while. My favorites nowadays are Tuftex 24" like you said, certain gloves that blow up huge and are great for riding, and Cattex longneck balloons.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎