Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Specific mylar balloons question

I imagine this won't really go anywhere considering mylar balloons aren't the most popular among this community, but my question is are there any specific mylar balloon shapes that are particularly "good" for a male riding them?
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Specific mylar balloons question

Generally speaking, mylar balloons are not great for riding, as they generally stretch and sag, and in many cases, the sides will pop out and burst.

However saying that, one of my big turn ons is new fresh mylar balloons, the last ones on my list being the huge 38 inch champagne bottles from Anagram, and the 28 inch Captain America Shields.

For me though, rather then riding them, I tend to blow these up during Winter, and shove them under my blankets when I've generated enough body heat. With this, I've already inflated the balloon to a certain pressure, the ambient temperature of my body underneath the blankets will then make the balloon firmer and stiffer.

Fresh mylar balloons are very silky smooth, and personally as I shower before going to bed, the new mylar just slides against my skin, which always without fail gives a huge erection and climax.

With the 28 inch captain america shields, I deliberately buy oversized tracksuits, so will often will inflate a shield as firm as possible, and shove it under my tracksuit top, where it sits in front of my chest. I will then hug it with my arm, and again as the mylar scrunches away, will also climax.

But in the end, I know that I am in the minority when it comes to the balloon community. Ultimate problem with these balloons are that they are usually VERY EXPENSIVE, which is rather unfortunate, as they are one of my best turn ons.

Comment

• LoonerHoax
      • May 2020

I'm a latex all the way guy but I have had my fair share of mylars... Any of the larger rounds/shapes. Any of the hearts or stars. I think Qualatex also has some crescent ones that could be nice for riding. There are also a few 3D shapes like cubes, spheres and pyramids that could be fun. Like anything else, it all depends on what your end goal is. I always found that riding any mylar in the vertical orientation was easier on my man bits. Trying to hump them "flat" was too uncomfortable for me.

Comment

• Big Balloons!
        • Jul 2016

My favourites are 36 inch rounds and hearts. I hump and ride these, they are fun and you can play rough. They are for sure loads better on first inflation, much smoother and sort of softer.

Bargainballoons if I remember seemed like a good place for loose cheap mylars at good sizes and shapes but I haven't used them because of uk shipping

Comment

• izzyrob
          • Oct 2018

A big number “1” balloon can be fun to ride on

Comment

• snh61
            • Sep 2017

I have just received first batch of these: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001291366117.html

They are a very good quality foil, can be inflated rock hard. Definitely rideable. Similar to the Anagram Orbz loons.

Comment

• theinflatableclown
              • Jul 2022

i don't usually ride round mylar balloons, but i love riding the character and animal balloons.
              when i pumped up my airwalker balloons by foot pump, i humped and ride on them and it felt horny.

i know i may be in a minority, but i can understand why some people don't think mylars are good for riding.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎