Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dawgbone818
    • May 2022

Twin Peaks waitresses

So I had an experience yesterday that I just needed to share with someone.

For those outside of the US, we have a restaurant chain here called Twin Peaks where the waitresses wear small shorts and shirts that are a size too small to show off their cleavage. There is a location 5 minutes away from my office which actually has a cigar area so I usually stop there once a week.

I stopped there yesterday and as I walked through the front entrance THREE of the waitresses are standing at the hostess desk having what appeared to be a blow to pop race with some 12" balloons. I damn near fainted at the site of this. I immediately froze, my heart went into my throat, and my soldier immediately jumped up to salute them. I walked in right at a point where 2 of the balloons were just about ready to pop. I tried to play cool and act like I wasn't fazed by what was going on but soon as I got near the desk POW, one of the balloons popped. I was excited and disappointed at the same time. One of the other balloons probably would have popped with another puff or two but the other two waitresses just let their balloons go and watched them fly across the restaurant instead of finishing the task. The restaurant was pretty empty at the time so I'm not even sure if the just did this because they were bored or if they were asked to do so. Either way, it's something that will be stuck in my mind for a while. Later that night my girlfriend got pounded and had no idea why.

Anyhow, I'm just curious to know what would have been other people's reactions?
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Re: Twin Peaks waitresses

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a real nice experience. IRL I'm a bit wary of popping so I would have hung back before entering, but would've had a real hard time not watching the show. My reaction would probably have been much like yours though - the description felt spot on!

Comment

• Nopops4me
      • Jun 2015

dawgbone818, I can see why the restaurant is called 'Twin Peaks', after all they are not going to call it 'Cleavage' are they.
      What a welcome to be greeted with a blow to pop. It was only right for your 'soldier' to stand to attention, as long as he didn't do an undercover fire.
      Have you been back to see if this was a one off or a regular greeting?

Comment

• kahuna09
        • Jul 2013

fantastic story. i can only speculate as to what i would have done. i would like to think that i would have walked in and said something to the girls like well i guess she blew you all away. and hopefully said something along the lines of i think you all need to try again.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
          • Nov 2021

I think I'd have had to make a stop in the bathroom !!!
          Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• Tracy
            • May 2018

Sounds like quite an exciting afternoon! So what's the difference between "Twin Peaks" and Hooters... sort of sounds like the same idea? (FYI, balloon play and a Hooters uniform is one of the perfect combinations in this world...)

Comment

• dawgbone818
              • May 2022

Originally posted by Nopops4me
              dawgbone818, I can see why the restaurant is called 'Twin Peaks', after all they are not going to call it 'Cleavage' are they.
              What a welcome to be greeted with a blow to pop. It was only right for your 'soldier' to stand to attention, as long as he didn't do an undercover fire.
              Have you been back to see if this was a one off or a regular greeting?
              Originally posted by Tracy
              Sounds like quite an exciting afternoon! So what's the difference between "Twin Peaks" and Hooters... sort of sounds like the same idea? (FYI, balloon play and a Hooters uniform is one of the perfect combinations in this world...)

I went back to the same Twin Peaks yesterday and saw one of the waitresses(the one who was really close but let her balloon go after the first one popped) She said the balloons were left over from an event that was held at the restaurant a few days prior. She said they were bored and hardly anybody was there at the time so they decided to blow them up. She also said they did that a few times when she worked at the Hooters.

Twin Peaks is pretty much the same concept as Hooters just a different uniform. I can't eat the food at Hooters so I don't really go there. Twin Peaks just has a better menu and more beers on tap. Plus the one I go to has a cigar bar.

Balloon play in a Hooters uniform??? After the hell I put my GF through after the Twin Peaks incident!!! Might not be a good thing for her.
              Last edited by dawgbone818; 30-07-2022, 23:34. Reason: Corrections

Comment

• SusieDK
                • Dec 2017

Stumbling into such a situation would have glued me to the spot. Later I would probably have wondered if there could have been any way for me to have come to participate. 😊

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                  • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Tracy
                  Tracy , I completely agree about balloons and a Hooters uniform !!
                  Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• MrBurster
                    • Aug 2022

This sounds like a dream come true!!!! Twin peaks and tents!!!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎