Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

swim rings

Anyone into swim rings? What do you do with them?

I got my start with swim rings. As a kid I had a friend who liked to lay on them and he asked me to join him. We weighed perhaps 200 pounds between us, way more than half of it me, and I couldn't believe it held that much. I've often wondered if it turned into an obsession for him. Sadly, he's not alive, so I can't ask him.

When I was much younger and much smaller I liked to sit on one side of the ring to stress the other side as much as possible. As I got heavier I'd bottom out more and more easily, and I learned to spread the weight over as much of the inflatable as was required to keep from bottoming out, to keep all my weight on it, but still all on one side. I loved how big and hard the other side would get, and how stretched it would be when I got up.

It was in high school that I got too heavy to do this. I could only buy so many of them, so to make them last longer I had to spread the weight out more. Now, at about 600 pounds, I can still sit on a 30 or 36 incher, but I have to take it slow and cover the whole ring to spread the weight evenly. And they still pop or go flat, but I can buy as many as I like now.

I still like to load them unevenly. I can't just sit on one side like I used to, but I'll put the edge of the ring under a leg and lean into it to stretch it, then roll more weight onto it and stretch it some more, and just keep going until it springs a leak or pops.

My partner is the size I was when I graduated high school. I like watching her sit on swim rings, too, and sometimes she'll load them unevenly pretty heavily before it bursts. Mmmmm. We've been on 45 inchers together. That's a fun but expensive exercise.

I'm using up a lot of the intex 36 inchers these days. They seem to have a lot of permanent stretch to them. If I just keep inflating them to keep them full they just pop, so I like to let them recover for a full day before inflating them again. But the more they've been stretched the more likely they are to pop no matter how not hard they feel and no matter how slowly I load them.

There are two women other than my partner who know I'm into inflatables. One is about 200 pounds and the other 270. I like to see even the smaller of them load a swim ring unevenly. I've taught them to sit to one side, sit upright and lift their feet to get all their weight on it. They're both screamers when the thing pops. I've seen the heavier of them bounce without popping and I've seen the smaller pop them immediately. Swim rings are so unpredictable.

In the pool 45 inch rings will float someone my parter's size no problem, and they'll float me looking overloaded. I've seen someone half my size pop a 36 incher in the pool, and I've seen someone a lot smaller than that pop a 30 incher. I popped a 30 incher in the pool when I was a kid. My partner has popped a 45 incher in the pool. But usually swim rings just don't pop in the pool, even if they are so heavily loaded that they sink completely. It takes less than 200 pounds to sink a 30 incher if you sit on top of it rather than through it. It takes about 350 pounds to sink a 36 incher.
    Last edited by heaviest; 17-03-2019, 20:34.
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: swim rings

I love the driclad rings, they used a very soft stretchy squeaky PVC for the 2014 / 2015 summer season which were 38 inch in size. The PVCs so perfect that every time I touch one fully inflated, I get a pretty hard rock down there. I loved them so much I emptied out two target stores, still have quite a few dozen down in my garage.

What really turns me on is sitting in my lounge chair, with thongs and swim ware, particularly after a shower on a mild evening. THe ring is blown extremely hard. I hug the top portion with my arm / hand, digging my finger nails into the PVC, feeling it squeak, and the bottom of the ring, being near my foot; I dig the toes and the edge of my thong into the bottom, and just that very loud thud and squeak just throws me into sweet sweet libido heaven. When a ring's become somewhat soft from stretching, I'll pump more air into it, for making sure it's rock hard, this is the way I like it.

I'm not a popper, but pin holes will form after a wile from the general wear and tear of the constant digging of nails. I don't do it aggressively, but still dig hard enough to feel the plastic melt under my nail. I think over the last five years or so, I've gone through about three of them. I guess the way these things wear out with me is best described as a slow burn.

Comment

• JOhara
      • Jul 2015

I love putting them on their side/upright and get on them to ride them. It feels so good and is so squeaky which is a huge turn on. In fact it was doing exactly this (humping - not knowing what I was doing other than I liked the feeling) all while on a hopper ball that caused me to have my first orgasm at 12 or 13

Comment

• Bodahir
        • Apr 2017

Hi there.

If you're interested in more swing rings. Currently I'm selling my collection on this website right here

Have fun with your swing rings

Comment

• heaviest
          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
          I love the driclad rings, they used a very soft stretchy squeaky PVC for the 2014 / 2015 summer season which were 38 inch in size.
          I don't even know where to get those.

Comment

• heaviest
            • Jun 2018

I have a whole box of intex translucent 30 inch rings, and I had several of them inflated when a 270 pound friend visited. I don't think she's ever been on them. She's been on 36 inchers. She was sure the 30 incher would pop. She said it felt tiny and hard when she sat on it and she freaked out with anticipation of a pop. She loaded it slowly but eventually got all her weight on one side of it. Sat upright to get her weight off her hands and lifted her feet. All of her weight on the ring, unevenly loaded, and it didn't pop.

When it wasn't feeling so hard anymore, we added air, just two breaths, and she went though the whole process again. Once she got all her weight on it again she became less delicate with it. Squirmed and rocked. Trapped the vinyl against her skin and let it release with balloon-like noises. Lifted her butt, turned the ring and plopped back on it, kinda hard. Made more noises, turned the ring, dropped on it.

Gotta say it's a rush seeing large-ish adults on these things. Lovely seeing the vinyl disappear under her bottom, and seeing the side she wasn't sitting on bulge. She lifted her weight off it and then sat back on it a few times so we could see the warning label stretch.

She finally popped it seeing how much of it she could flatted by rolling her hip onto one side of it and stacking her thighs. She knows how to maximize the area flattened while minimizing the patch that is bottomed out. This maximizes the load on the ring. It held her for several seconds like this and then popped.

We did air mattresses next, so the rest of the 30 inch rings I had inflated were spared.

Comment

• craggy2012
              • Jan 2012

Swimrings or water tubes, tires are indeed fun things to have in a collection. They’re practical on holiday for normal use in and around the pool, but have their other uses too!

I managed to buy a job lot of old clear top and various colour bottom panel 72inch diameter swim tubes off a clearance seller on EBay a few years ago. I love these as they’re just so soft and big. They date from around the mid to late 90’s long before the EU directive on NP plasticisers in kids toys came in. I purchased a few of them them asked him how many he had before making an offer on the remaining stock he had. Ended up with 26 odd white, green, orange, purple and yellow ones which I’ve still got quite a few packed away unopened somewhere up in the roof.

Comment

• Vicci
                Blown to bits
                • Oct 2009

Are they the old "Turbo sport tube" or "Fun Tyre" printed ones? They were awesome, the new ones aren't so good

What I like doing with black ones is sit on them out in the sun - they become so soft that you eventually touch the ground and the sides expand, so you just keep adding air to them and eventually you end up with two massive bulges either side of you. Gets you some interesting looks at the local outdoor pool!
                Vicci x

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Yeah these are printed Turbo Sport Tube in white on the top.

Comment

• heaviest
                    • Jun 2018

In another thread Rey made me aware of this guy. Here he's reinforced the seam of a tube with vinyl cement, and then by cementing a strip along the inner seam. I'm not sure the glue alone did anything, but in other videos he uses this technique to strengthen the seams of a whale and some ride-on toys, so he seems to be convinced it helps. Has anyone tried this?

Here I over-inflate three Intex River Rat tubes. One is stock, one is reinforced with a narrow bead of glue on the seams, and the last is reinforced with a g...

I'd like to be able to stretch tubes by loading them unevenly, but the inner seam always blows.

That Intex river tube is a tough bugger, but even it doesn't hold up to being unevenly loaded. It's been a long time since I've been on one of those. I remember them warming up nicely in the sun and stretching quite a bit.

Comment

• Rey
                      • Mar 2019

Originally posted by heaviest
                      In another thread Rey made me aware of this guy. Here he's reinforced the seam of a tube with vinyl cement, and then by cementing a strip along the inner seam. I'm not sure the glue alone did anything, but in other videos he uses this technique to strengthen the seams of a whale and some ride-on toys, so he seems to be convinced it helps. Has anyone tried this?

Here I over-inflate three Intex River Rat tubes. One is stock, one is reinforced with a narrow bead of glue on the seams, and the last is reinforced with a g...

I'd like to be able to stretch tubes by loading them unevenly, but the inner seam always blows.

That Intex river tube is a tough bugger, but even it doesn't hold up to being unevenly loaded. It's been a long time since I've been on one of those. I remember them warming up nicely in the sun and stretching quite a bit.
                      I plan on trying to reinforce the bigmouth unicorn. The neck seam is very weak on those so I will give it a shot and see how it goes.

Also, as you are into swimrings, have you tried the ones from inflatableworld-wsp.de ? They are around 60 inches and very soft.

Comment

• floatingeri
                        • May 2018

Swim rings are fun in the pool but trying to arouse oneself on them is not easy. In part because they're often of a material that isn't textured and thus isn't conducive to rubbing.

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by Rey
                          have you tried the ones from inflatableworld-wsp.de ? They are around 60 inches and very soft.
                          That looks fun. I might be able to get both me and my partner on one. But I pop everything, and that'd be expensive.

Comment

• heaviest
                            • Jun 2018

I've gone through a lot of 30 inch intex rings lately. A 200 pound woman has done most of the damage. It seems to be the perfect weight for not knowing if the thing will just pop or will it last a while. When she first gets on a fully inflated 30 incher it sounds like a balloon. I encourage her to sit upright on it, to one side to load it unevenly, and to lift her legs, to get all her weight on it. Sometimes it just pops, but if it survives, she'll then rub her skin over it and make lovely noises, and while it's still tight it sounds like a balloon. She says it feels tiny and hard when she first gets on it, and it's when she's most afraid of popping it.

But it gets soft and she bottoms out, and then she flattens as much of it as she can, to keep it stressed. And she'll lift her butt off it, turn it, and drop back on it. She'll get pretty rough with it. Even 200 pounds looks really heavy on such a small ring. I love to see the side she's not sitting on bulge. With enough time, even once it's stretched and seems to be holding her, it will eventually pop. Or if we add even a little bit of air it will pop. Sometimes it survives adding air long enough to go through the hardness, balloon sounds, and fear of popping, to become soft again. But it rarely survives long once we've added air.

If she gets off it before it pops and I let it sit, it will still be soft the next day. They have a little bit of permanent stretch. You can add air to make them hard again, but they aren't very durable once they've been inflated more than their original capacity, even if they aren't very hard.

These things will usually hold me, for at least a short while, if I load them slowly and evenly. Loading them unevenly or overinflating them stresses them more than putting a lot of weight on them.

This woman's kink is to have me lay on top of her, and we've done this on swim rings. On a 30 incher we'll bottom out her hips easily, and the ring will pop once we also load her chest, but we've sometimes gotten a crazy amount of weight on the ring before that happens. 36 inchers aren't much sturdier, but 45 inchers will take a lot of weight.

I've done 30 and 36 inch swim rings with a 270 pound woman, too. She's a bit heavy for the 30 inchers. They're more fun when they last a while, which is why I don't generally do small swim rings with my partner, who is 440.
                            Last edited by heaviest; 27-04-2019, 16:14.

Comment

• heaviest
                              • Jun 2018

I did a session with the 200 pound woman on an Intex 36 incher. Got her to sit not at all delicately on one side of it, and when she had it bottomed out she added air. Told her to take it easy, but she added three full breaths and sat on it again. And when she had it bottomed out again she added five more breaths. Now she said it felt like it was going to pop and she was delicate with it, but she got all her weight on it again. Still didn't pop.

Then she laid across the center of it and I put my hands on her butt and pressed her belly to the floor. The thing bulged around her nicely. She freaked out over how hard it got under her neck, so she flipped over and I straddled her legs, bottoming out her hips. The ring bulged again, and popped.

We did only one ring, because after that unusually sturdy one another was likely to disappoint. We did a big, round lemon slice float next. Those are fun to sink deeply into, but I have to sit on her to bottom her out on that one.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎