Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Clothes stuffing

Anyone's opinion for best clothes for inflating in?
    Last edited by Smothered by tits; 08-04-2019, 07:16.
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Clothes stuffing

If I were to recommend anything, I'd recommend soft, flexible clothing: pyjamas, deliberately oversized and baggy t-shirts, tracksuit/exercise trousers and pants, or even oversized underwear.

Heck, you could even go commando in a plastic sack and/or bedsheet/duvet cover, and smother yourself in balloons. It'd certainly feel very sensual, and ultimately, that's what you want, isn't it?

Comment

• Smothered by tits
      • Mar 2019

Well i got two cloudbusters a 8 foot and a 5.5 foot what do you think is best for these?
      Last edited by Smothered by tits; 09-04-2019, 05:23.

Comment

• scuba
        • Jan 2017

I have tried a 72' balloon in a latex duvet.
        That was awsome

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
          Banned
          • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Smothered by tits
          Well i got two cloudbusters a 8 foot and a 5.5 foot what do you think is best for these?
          If you're going to use them and do clothes-stuffing, the minimum size of clothing you're going to need, is something like a double-bed-sized duvet cover. You need something you can feel comfortable being naked (I assume) in. You need something that's not going to irritate your skin. And you need something that can be soft against the balloon, whilst simultaneously cocooning you enough, that you feel the balloon growing against you - which is what I'm assuming you want to do.

If the balloon pops, a duvet cover also keeps all the piecs of latex in one place too. So that's a positive too. But you need something large enough to encase you and the balloon, and if you're using such giant balloons, that's gonna be tough to find anything big enough to contain it and you at the same time.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
            • Mar 2019

I'll do some digging thanks.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
              • Mar 2019

I think i just found what I've been looking for a double xl morphsuit

Comment

• BigBreathless
                • Jun 2017

I think a morphsuit would be too small for ur purposes. And they probably rip easier than a duvet cover under the balloon's pressure.
                The duvet I use is 140x220 cm, u can buy them fairly cheap and they are sturdy cotton material, with strong seams

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                  • Mar 2019

I already have a duviet cover so i'm looking for other ways.
                  Last edited by Smothered by tits; 14-04-2019, 12:03.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                    • Mar 2019

What do you think of disposable coveralls?

Comment

• scuba
                      • Jan 2017

I just tried a disposable coveall vs my new inflatable latex suit yesterday.
                      The coveall did not last for long.
                      It splittet at the croch before i was able to get the pressure up notesably, but it was still a cool experience 😊

Comment

• t17forLife
                        • May 2015

I'm 140lb. I usually sleep in an XL t-shirt which has been washed and streched hundreds of times, and a pair of large drawstring pants.

The other day, I stuffed 2 12" Dollar Tree balloons, halfway inflated, and a fully inflated 16" punching balloon in my shirt, and another to 12"ers in the pants. Fuckin rights! It's an awesome experience.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                          • Mar 2019

I gave the coveralls a try with both a 5.5 foot cloudbuster and a 8 foot cloudbuster they both got pretty tight in the suit and squeezed me really nicely though the 8 ft was a bit softer.
                          I first tried it laying down with the 8 ft and it got pretty tight in there and had the balloon pressing against my face until the crotch burst open but it's really fun doing that.
                          The second time i was standing up with the 5.5 ft and again it got pretty tight in the suit until the entire front of the suit burst open and i loved every second of it.
                          Next time i get the chance I'm gonna give the 600g weather balloon a go in it.
                          I wonder if the balloon would fill most of the suit before the suit bursts.
                          Only one way to find out

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                            • Mar 2019

Time for a thread resurrection.
                            I've been inflating in the coveralls and loving every second of it but there's a problem.
                            They last about a minute if im lucky so I've been looking around for something new to inflate in and that's been a absolute pain in the arse here's why.
                            I'm about 6 ft 3,6 ft 4 tall and i usually wear xl or xxl clothes which is fine most of the time not when im trying to stuff a 5.5 ft cloudbuster down my shirt and inflate it.
                            I did find something that would work but there's one small problem with it. THEY DON'T BLODDY SELL IT ANYMORE! Essentially it's a very big strechy loose fitting jumpsuit which is exactly what im looking for but as said before they don't sell it anymore.
                            So im asking. Can you please help me with my search.
                            Thank you.

Comment

• Smothered by tits
                              • Mar 2019

Hey my search continues trying to find something to inflate my 5.5 ft cloudbuster in for a bit more detail about me im 6.3 ft tall and about 120kg so im a bit of an absolute unit.
                              I've tried doona covers,coveralls and some clothes i have lying around but are ether too small or too big or too expensive.
                              Any ideas please thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍