Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trickey1066
    • Jul 2017

First time for my grlfriend

my girlfriend has finally agreed to use balloons with me, i want here to enjoy the experience so it can happen more in the future any advise?
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: First time for my grlfriend

Originally posted by Trickey1066
    my girlfriend has finally agreed to use balloons with me, i want here to enjoy the experience so it can happen more in the future any advise?
    Start things off really slowly! REALLY slowly!

I'd start off with just having a few balloons blown-up around your bedroom/living room/home, so she can just admire them, and touch them. Make sure they are under-inflated, to lessen the likelihood of popping and burstage.

Secondly, have a few others around, uninflated, so - if she wishes too - she can try blowing one or more of them up.

Maybe also have a few helium ones around, as well, either latex or foils - again, so she can admire them.

Then, just be open and honest about why you have them, so you can tell her in a gentle fashion why you like them so much.

Then it's just a case of waiting to see what happens. Just remember two things:
    1) She must always be the most important thing, not the balloons.
    2) Don't force her to like balloons in the same way(s) you do! She may like them, purely as fun objects. She may hate them with a passion, or she may love them even more than you. But whatever happens, don't force her to like them. Your relationship is more important than the balloons. Take things very slowly and steadily, and do things at her pace, not yours!

Other than that, just be a caring, tolerant, open-minded and understanding person. Hopefully that will help things go smoothly for you.

Best of luck!

Comment

• kg102
      • Jan 2019

Re: First time for my grlfriend

Hey, how did it go with your girlfriend?
      I'm just starting to broach things with a guy I've been seeing... so far, so good for me. If he enjoys seeing how aroused the balloons get me, then that's all I ask - he doesn't need to like the balloons, just like the effect they have on me x

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎