Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blowitbig
    • Jan 2016

Do you get nervous

When you watch someone blow up a big balloon like a 17 inch or a 24 inch balloon extremely tight then try to tie it off , my pulse races just thinking that it might bust
    The bigger the better
  • palloncino90
    • Jan 2018

Re: Do you get nervous

I get nervous even if someone is blowing up a little 3" XD
    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Yen_D_Heart
      • Jan 2019

Yes, I get super nervous whenever I inflate my balloons. I use a pump and I never take away my hand from the off-switch, just so i can instantly stop it from inflating. Sometimes I blow the rest up with my mouth instead, because I can get a feel for how much the balloon can take. I need to get a smaller balloon pump with a more convenient off-switch.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

I can't stand seeing anyone else blowing-up balloons, as I panic and worry that they will deliberately try and overinflate it, and then it'd pop.

That's why I'd only use balloons with someone I had complete faith in, who wouldn't abuse that detail (my phobia of balloons popping) with me.

Comment

• Bjorn
          Phobic non-popper
          • Oct 2018

I'm phobic so I get nervous when I see people playing with balloons, especially kids playing with overinflated balloons. That's also a reason why I don't like to go to McDonalds.

Only if I know I can completely trust someone it's okay.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
            • Oct 2019

Oh yeah, I get nervous a whole lot when balloons inflate, whether I'm blowing one up or someone else is.
            *notices bulge*

Comment

• drumrd
              • Dec 2013

Yeah, for sure at the point the neck comes out.. I think my heart rate will go to 180

Comment

• Sam

Nervous as hell. But then, i can't stop watching. I want someone to hug me and put their hands over my ears so i can keep watching and have someone to protect me.

Comment

• Kiltieman
                  • Jan 2014

Yes I get very nervous. I dont trust anyone else to blow balloons up as Im not in control of whats happening then. I always blow balloons up to their maximum size and dont have many accidents but at least I have a feeling for what may happen without warning ie a big bang! I hate when people blow balloons up tie them then mess around with them by screeching their fingers over the surface. Its always the precursor to a bang.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎