Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sexyneck
    • Feb 2016

What brand is this green sexy balloon?

Is there anyone knows what brand and size of the green balloon with super long neck, she was riding on? Appreciate

Attached Files
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Re: What brand is this green sexy balloon?

I'd say an underinflated Unique 16", they prolifically used them in their shootings. That would be my best guess.

Comment

• sexyneck
      • Feb 2016

Wow! Thank you. The sexy necking really turns me on. I am heading to get hold and try out. Can't wait to grab one and ride hard till cum over its sexy neck. And leave the dry cum for the next great time with it.

Comment

• Eastlooner
        • Apr 2019

For me it looks like BelBal 14- underinflated because helium has escaped from mix with air. These balloons when properly knotted produce nice necks. Uniques 16 have large bodies and not so wide necks. Hope it helps

Comment

• Eastlooner
          • Apr 2019

OK, as a scientist I needed to perform an analysis (btw very pleasant for me). Now I'm sure that these are BelBals 14"- look at the body/neck ratio in ready to pop loons. And...U16 doesn't like so much abuse for sure
          Attached Files

Comment

• sexyneck
            • Feb 2016

I have just realized, Unique 16 don't have much neck from those balloon shows in YouTube. But Belbal balloonis a little hard, and not as soft as the green balloon in this show. And also is easily necked long when she did a sit on it. It could be another make. Still unable figure out.

I am currently using a Belbal, is not as soft as the green one in the show. Another thing, Belbal have a smaller bulb when I ride on it.
            Last edited by sexyneck; 17-09-2019, 00:49.

Comment

• frankfrank
              Empathetic Harmonizer
              • Feb 2018

It looks a lot to me like the 17-inch balloons that Walmart has. The bag, of course, says nothing about who manufactures them.
              People who don't know the difference between BURRO and BURROW, can't tell their ass from a hole in the ground.

There's been a lot of thefts of helium-filled balloons recently. More so than in the past, so they're going up. I think inflation is to blame.

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939

Comment

• sexyneck
                • Feb 2016

Seems to be difficult to confirm the brand. Not any of the popular following brands :
                Cattex
                Belbal
                Qualatex
                Rifco
                Tuftex
                Unique
                Sempertex

But it seems to be soft, neck easily and strong in material. The size is around 15 or 16 inches in size. If come across, appreciate if could share. Thank you

Comment

• Eastlooner
                  • Apr 2019

Hi again Now I am more than sure that it is Belbal 14". The video in origin is from Loons-elevator and was produced in...2006.08. They often used BB14" and Gianna had 2 clips with them. As suspected, they had been overinflated with helium and greatly prestretched and the clip was filmed after sometime, when helium has escaped from the loon partially...

Comment

• Eastlooner
                    • Apr 2019

I have both of these videos in my archive, but I think it will be easier to find them here:

This is a precedent clip.
                    May be Belbal has changed something in their product during last 13 years, but I still find their balloons soft and easy necking after some prestretching and proper knotting

Comment

• sexyneck
                      • Feb 2016

Hi there, I have received Unique 14" inch balloons. Immediately, I blew it up to 80% of it's full size and doll-it-up with Johnson baby powder. I then had a hot and intense sex with it on the floor, wall and on bed for almost 1 hour and 30 mins, till I cum over it.
                      The shape you see, is after sex with it for the second time in a row. It is very soft and smooth. But the neck is short. How I which it can necked like the green balloon.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• sexyneck
                        • Feb 2016

Hi Anyone knows the brand and size of this red long neck? It's hot

Attached Files

Comment

• BYGavia
                          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by sexyneck
                          Hi Anyone knows the brand and size of this red long neck? It's hot

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/333333679873
                          Looks like the right size and shape for a Belbal 14”, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎