Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

A special balloon

Anyone got a really nice and intimate way to pop a special balloon. We have a clear 16" valentine balloon which I stuffed with 5" red balloons. It's getting past its best now and the wife has decided that my challenge as a new popper is that I have to burst it. Obviously it's a special balloon from a special time so I don't want to simply pin it or anything. Just looking for any new ideas for a bit more of an intimate bursting to really appreciate the balloon.
    We have several "special" balloons we tend to keep intact for as long as possible whereas " normal" balloons get popped as and when really but I don't want this balloon especially to be wasted.
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: A special balloon

Hugging, riding, those are the most intimate ones I can think of.

Maybe a little fire? Of course I'd say arrow for the irony but mostnpeople don't have those skillsets or items (myself included).

Comment

• Loon119
      • Jun 2018

Knowing my luck I'd set fire to the bed. And end up with an arrow in my ass.
      I'll look at maybe hug popping

Comment

• Dave
        • Nov 2016

Is your wife willing to join you in your challenge? maybe you can hug the balloon together, squeezing it between your bodies, and make it burst.

Comment

• Loon119
          • Jun 2018

Yeah I think she will be up for joining me. She just likes me to the one who actually pops it. I'm slowly trying to get over a life long phobia

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎