Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Black_Bear
    • May 2013

Thoughts on Popping Logo Printed Balloons

Curious how you all feel about popping them? If you've ever looked at how much it costs to print them, the price can be a bit overwhelming. For 250 Q16's the cheapest price I can get is $450 in Canadian Dollars. Which means it costs companies money to have their logo, printed on to balloons. So I feel really mean when I b2p Q16 balloons like in the picture since I know they are more expensive than usual balloons. It's not what their intended purpose was for, that's for sure They were meant for decorations for birthday parties. So seeing the balloon and logo shatter into tons of pieces with a huge boom, really excites me and makes me happy.

Can anyone else relate? Q16s logo prints are extremely rare here in North America. This relates to any size or logo print on the balloons. Not just 16" or bigger ones. But do you feel something different when you pop them?
    Attached Files
  • npratt
    • Jul 2016

Re: Thoughts on Popping Logo Printed Balloons

I don't feel any different about popping an imprinted balloon, only difference is the ink. But seeing how the printing expands when the balloon is overinflated is kinda cool.

Just guessing, but it may be more expensive to imprint 16" balloons because they have to do them by hand (labor is expen$ive). Check youtube for automated balloon printing - the machines all look optimized for smaller balloons (and are fascinating to watch).

Comment

• Orzel
      • Nov 2015

I like balloons with prints, they are fun to abuse. I've played with bigger logo/text printed balloons before, many times. (TT17s & Q16 in the pics).

You can get printed balloons much cheaper than that (in smaller quantity). I've balloons with my own prints, although those are character prints, not logo ones.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

Favourite part of my balloon fetish is collecting different printed balloons - get some great belbal and q16 from a German seller on eBay

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Seasider
          Favourite part of my balloon fetish is collecting different printed balloons - get some great belbal and q16 from a German seller on eBay
          Same here !

Comment

• Black_Bear
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Seasider
            Ha! I know who that is! At least I assume it's the same. I'm waiting on T-Comm Q16s to come. But with Covid, i have no idea what is going on. Some of his Belbal prints are really fun.

Comment

• bfinch2000
              • Feb 2020

Originally posted by Orzel
              I like balloons with prints, they are fun to abuse. I've played with bigger logo/text printed balloons before, many times. (TT17s & Q16 in the pics).

You can get printed balloons much cheaper than that (in smaller quantity). I've balloons with my own prints, although those are character prints, not logo ones.
              i can't get over the c&a balloons. can't really get them in the uk as far as i know, but whenever i see vids with them they get unbelievably huge.

Comment

• Orzel
                • Nov 2015

Originally posted by bfinch2000
                i can't get over the c&a balloons. can't really get them in the uk as far as i know, but whenever i see vids with them they get unbelievably huge.
                Printed balloons in general get bigger than non-printed ones. I got my C&A balloons just from ebay.

Comment

• craggy2012
                  • Jan 2012

Not so much logo prints, but I'm rather partial to poppong big heart print loons.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

There are a few companies that sell misprint balloons, great if you like popping logo balloons. Cheap as well, they normally sell them by weight. A kilo costs next to nothing, keep an eye out on eBay, I bought a year or two back a kilo of misprints for £9 delivered. Bargain, smallest was 9" but there were a lot of Q16" and a few 24".

Comment

• SusieDK
                      • Dec 2017

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                      There are a few companies that sell misprint balloons, great if you like popping logo balloons. Cheap as well, they normally sell them by weight. A kilo costs next to nothing, keep an eye out on eBay, I bought a year or two back a kilo of misprints for £9 delivered. Bargain, smallest was 9" but there were a lot of Q16" and a few 24".
                      I just love printed balloons. It is so cool to see the print expand and it is much more clearly seen the balloon growing bigger and bigger.
                      I prefer genuine advertising balloons, and I sometimes buy the misprinted balloons offered on eBay. However I have never seen balloons bigger than 14” in these bags, and most of the balloons are smaller (but still cool). Besides all the balloons make a loud bang.

Apart from this some online shops sell their own printed balloons. These are pretty cool as well, and besides these balloons are usually bigger balloons (14” and bigger).
                      Balloons United have some great Belbal 14” balloons with cool prints.

I have also managed to get some super cute advertising balloons directly from the Skoda company. The print is cute teddys called Paul and Eddy.
                      I’ll try to make a pic of one and post it in this thread.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                      Susie

Comment

• racinett
                        • Aug 2016

I have printed q16 for cheaper than 450$ Canadian....I had the company price match what it would cost me to buy the same from the United States.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
                          • Jul 2017

I love collecting and popping prints. I try to get a few so I can keep one and pop the rest. I love seeing the print expand and expand. Sometimes the ink starts to crack, and I know it's much, much bigger than it's supposed to be. It's exciting!

Comment

• Fuusen
                            • Nov 2019

Originally posted by SusieDK

I have also managed to get some super cute advertising balloons directly from the Skoda company. The print is cute teddys called Paul and Eddy.
                            I’ll try to make a pic of one and post it in this thread.

Thank you for reading my posting.

Sincerely
                            Susie
                            Sounds great!

Comment

• Black_Bear
                              • May 2013

I'm addicted to b2p logo prints now. I recorded a b2p yesterday, so the first picture is a video still, but the second might make some of you happy. Q16" Main Event Entertainment logo.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Black_Bear; 27-05-2020, 13:45. Reason: forgot some info

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎