Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alan
    • Dec 2014

Holiday Inflatables

At the end of every family holiday my mum and sister would just burst the inflatables to save space in luggage. I remember being fond of a classic style large beachball which they burst like it was a balloon with a loud bang! I was shocked and upset!
  • inbox_pm
    • Apr 2017

Re: Holiday Inflatables

Yes, an overinflated balls sometimes pops very loud But the most funny popping sound is from a simple mattresses: one "tube" pops with loud bang and then air coming out from others with a different nice sounds

Comment

• Danniballoon
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by Alan
      At the end of every family holiday my mum and sister would just burst the inflatables to save space in luggage. I remember being fond of a classic style large beachball which they burst like it was a balloon with a loud bang! I was shocked and upset!
      I hate it when that happens

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

Seems this discussion was headed holiday inflatables, but seems to be evolving into talking about the disappointment that we experience when someone else pops or breaks something that we would love to loon.

For me it was the inflatable mylar inner bags of wine and spring water casks back in the 70s and 80s. We'd often go through quite a few of these in a family of six, and with me, I was up against two elements, a a brother who I didn't get along with at all and still to this day I guess he was a popper looner. So when a cask was finished, it was often the case who would get to it first. If my brother got to it, he would (I suspect), blow it up, claw it very tight and when he climax, he would pop it at that exact moment. Interesting part was this was often after dinner, and he'd be openly masturbating at the dinner table, and nothing was said about it.

b A mother who was a devout catholic and pretty much started off that I wasn't suppose to do that, otherwise god would punish with blindness. As a nine ten year old, I don't know, but what do you believe at that age. This turned into such sexual senses of wel being are only for those who work hard in life, such as your older brothers and so fourth (when I was thirteen and fourteen). From when I was fifteen and sixteen for another few years, when a cask was emptied, she would cut the corners off with scissors, to make sure I would never get around to inflating it. I know it sounds somewhat far out, but maybe because of my disability, but mother was hell mad in a ridiculously phobic way, when it came to me finding sexual pleasure. With my autism, I couldn't really make any friends at school, and basically from ages 9 to 18, trying to find sexual well being was a constant shit fight.

So yeah, my enduring memory of childhood was trying to get my hands on one of these casks. They were fun for the first day or two, wile the mylar was smooth and soft, but after about three or four days, the mylar would get hard and brittle. When playing with a fresh cask for the first time, the sexual kick was MASSIVE, as a teenager I just felt so high in an emotional sense, temporarily as it would be. Another component was the bag was treated with a thin layer of an antiseptic, so the feel was even more softer and smoother; this would disappear quickly when someone elses thicker body oils were excreted onto the mylar. So when I saw that either my mother or brother had one of those mylar inner bags, that beautiful sense of well being they were holding in their hands was only going to be destroyed. As a young 13 14 year old autistic boy, that was very unpleasant.

Comment

• Danniballoon
          • Mar 2018

I'm not familiar with those casks. How much did they hold and are they still available? Sounds like something worth investigating ;-)

Comment

• VickyLynnVixen

It was air mattresses and giant swim rings, me and my sisters would swim out into the sea on in Ibiza. Cute little feet and legs frantically kicking as a wave chased us.

I think watching my brown sister in bright orange floaties, trying to keep her head above the deep end got me my young start into inflatables....SMH sigh, LOL.

We had these giant swim-wings or arm floaties, orange and red from Europe that we modeled with our tans. My favorite was to float in the deep, hanging from them as the tide carried me in.
            A favorite in the hotel pool, I soaked in hours suspended from floaties, gently kicking.

Comment

• Zobacek
              • Jul 2020

My mom usually grab my inflatables and pop them, just to save space

Comment

• LapTon
                • Jul 2020

Idk why but i love the tension when someone has to pop an inflatable due to some reason, like the luggage space for example, or when they get mad and pop the inflatable as kind of a punishment, do you know what i mean? Maybe i had a similar experience when i was younger. I also love when someone pin pops the inflatable and it starts slowly deflating and hissing air.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎