Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Smothered by tits
    • Mar 2019

Re: Does size matter

Nothing beats the the feeling of being squished by a large balloon from something like a q36 all the way to a weather balloon I'll take a large balloon over a smaller one all day long mate.
    Plus i would imagine that having a 10 cm pop in my pants would hurt i would imagine it would be like having my balls slapped hard. Not fun.

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Yes, for me size is very important. I never buy balloons smaller than 16" although I can get excited looking a lady blowing a smaller balloonz but smaller than 12" never could make me excited definitely.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Mazilon
        • Mar 2017

16" to 18" is the perfect size for me as I enjoy straddling them. That size fills the space between my legs very nicely. No gaps, but at the same time, not forcing me to spread too wide.

Comment

• Kiltieman
          • Jan 2014

I like all balloons but particularly 12 and 14inch balloons. My only stipulation for my enjoyment of balloons is that they must be blown up preferably by mouth and to the utmost limit. My favourite feel is the tightest blown balloons and I love the noises they make when handled and bopped. I also like the long balloons either straight or with the bulges in. Again blown to the limit is the thing.

Comment

• shuar
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by OverTheTop
            Have you tried the Cattex 32" longnecks? They're literally made with looners in mind, and in my opinion are the best replacement for the Q24. Larger body, largest neck on any balloon I've ever seen (of course), strong and bouncy - great for riding.
            I agree that the neck shape and general profile of the Cattex 32" longneck are perfect for me, but I really dislike the non-spherical nature of paddle mould balloons. Would love to see a fluted balloon of this profile... although I guess the entire point of a fluted mould is to not create a wide neck!

Comment

• shuar
              • Jan 2019

To answer the OP's question, I'm definitely in the 14-24" is optimal category, with the occasional GL or 36"ish around for decoration.

Comment

• LavenderLemon
                • Aug 2019

Oh, definitely. The smallest I’ll go for myself is currently 24 inches. Balloons that are bigger than 24” provide a more sensual experience for me simply because it’s possible to make full body contact. Plus, anything smaller tends to be more fragile.

Plus, it’s just a lot more fun to play with the big stuff.

Comment

• stobarts
                  • Dec 2018

i myself love the `17" tuftex balloons they are the best for riding on and they get great necks on them too plus once blown up several times they can get almost big as 24" balloons

Comment

• BeNasty
                    • Oct 2019

I prefer larger loons, 24" and up. Currently loving my 55", riding it under inflated and rocking my hips into it. I'm still learning how to not fall off it lol. I may try using bondage to either keep it in place, or pull it very tight against me.

Although I do wonder about using fully inflated 9" to tease nipples with. The larger loons aren't as easy to control, while a 9" would be completely manageable. And the control of having such a small vulnerable loon in my hand would be kinda hot.

But otherwise, 12"-16" seem to small for my non pop looning desires. Can't under inflate them low enough without reducing the size too much. I like feeling like there's some size, almost like a person that I'm rubbing my self on.

Comment

• Kiltieman
                      • Jan 2014

I like tightly blown up 12inch balloons mostly. I like blowing them up to full size and they are a nice size for play and just to have around the place.

Comment

• Seidenki
                        • Dec 2016

Although I answered earlier, I find 16"/17" is my go-to size for a random balloon, usually Unique or Tuf-tex. It's just enough bigger than the common 12" party balloons: a bit more work to blow one up, but not too much. Noticeably bigger but not too much.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
                          • Oct 2019

I gotta have my loons big. The smallest balloons I'll play with are 16".
                          *notices bulge*

Comment

• MathLovingLooner
                            • Jan 2021

Although I've only ever played with 12 inch cheap ones, I'd really love to play with even bigger ones like 16" or even 24". Anything shorter than 12 just doesn't do it for me. I really like a big neck, it's the neck that turns me on more than the bulb itself.
                            I love math and I love LOONS!!!!

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                              • Dec 2020

For me it’s 17”-24” balloons, smaller ones don’t do anything for me

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                                • Nov 2016

Lots of people seem to like bigger ones, but I'm firmly in the 12" camp. Since my fetish spawned from a phobia, and the vast majority of balloons one encounters in day to day life are 12", my phobia was most sharply associated with ordinary 12" balloons. Larger balloons still trigger the phobia/fetish somewhat, just not nearly as much. I have a feeling that if I were see someone play with larger balloons in real life it would be plenty exciting, but when watching videos, they don't do it for me as much.

I think part of it is that since it takes a lot longer to blow them up and they don't get as tight, the rate at which the risk of popping increases during inflation is just too slow, compared to seeing a girl blow a 12"er to dangerously large sizes in just a handful of breaths.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎