Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Balloon&girls
    • Oct 2013

Words from 'balloon girls'

As a fan of girls who play with balloons, I often create fantasies that could turned me on.

Actually even some casual talks from girls that mentioned balloons would made me very excited.

As I heard promotions girls complain about not offering them pumps:

'I had to blow all the balloons by mouth, then my mouth was saturated with the taste of latex!'
    'It scared me to death as one balloon exploded in front of my face while I was blowing air into it, before that I even dare not to stomp a balloon to pop it...'

My fantasies often mentions scenes like:

A sweet and naughty teenage girl blows a balloon to the point of burst while a elder boy was looking at her nevously.

He cover his ears with hands and begging the girl to stop.

'Can you please stop blowing, the balloon can explode if you blow too much air into it'

The girl said 'I don't care, I do want to blow this balloon to pop, it's very fun!'

'The sound of explosion would be very loud!It's very scary, I am very afraid of it, would you please stop blowing'.

'I like to hear that noise! The boom is very exciting! As a boy you behave like a coward!Even a girl like me can do it! What are you afraid of?'

The girl continued to blow, even deliberately move closely to the boy, quite complacent as she can frighten a big boy by doing something simple. She blew more vigorously, hoping to create bang as loudly as possible...
  • marja

Re: Words from 'balloon girls'

I like your fantasy. Are you the guy in this story?

If I was that girl, I would try to move his hands away from his ears. And try to force him to blow a balloon for me, because he is behaving as a coward.

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by marja
      I like your fantasy. Are you the guy in this story?

If I was that girl, I would try to move his hands away from his ears. And try to force him to blow a balloon for me, because he is behaving as a coward.
      I both love and loathe the idea of having this happen to me. I'd need a safeword

Comment

• Balloon&girls
        • Oct 2013

I like that idea, in reality I am sort of that boy afraid of balloon popping.

Comment

• Banzure
          Inflater of Dolls
          • Feb 2013

Aw, here I was hoping this was about living balloon girls :P
          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• Blue548
            • Sep 2015

Haha sounds fun. I would use 16" balloons.

Comment

• Balloon&girls
              • Oct 2013

I can tell whether I was that boy, in reality maybe I am, but I do like that girl who behave like this, no matter who she was frightening with her balloon, a boy may seem more exciting.

Comment

Working...