Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PBK
    • Mar 2019

Betallic Balloons

Anyone have any experience with this brand of balloons?
    Bargainballoons.ca has them as a stock item now and I was thinking of including some in my next order. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Quality? Colors? Shape? Size? Overinflation potential?
    I'm particularly interested in their 24" offerings and am keen to compare them to 24" Tuf-Tex, Qualatex, Unique or Amscan (Party City) balloons.
    Thanks!
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Betallic Balloons

Don't know if this will help at all - but here's their official American site.

Hope it is of some use to you.

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
      • Nov 2018

I have been playing with the 18" versions recently. They are recently strong balloons that blow up very tight, with a good sized neck. (see photo attached). They fell stronger than Tuftex and maybe Qtex. They get a bit larger and softer with multiple inflations, but are still pretty strong balloons. Good balloons for non poppers.

What I don't love are the color choices. Most are rather drab, in my opinion. They do carry crystals, but no crystal orange or magenta. I also haven't found a mixed bag of crystals, so I have I only tried crystal red and clear.

I did try their pearl balloons, which are really stiff and tight. I blow them up about 3 times to get them to the point where I like their size.

There are also 24" and 36" balloons, but I am overloaded with that size right now. They look like they inflate very round.
      Attached Files

Comment

• PBK
        • Mar 2019

Oh wow that balloon in that photo is gorgeous!
        That description and pic sold me! I'm definitely ordering some of all sizes when Bargain Balloons gets them back in stock!
        Thanks for the excellent review!

Comment

• LoonerPlanet
          • Nov 2018

Look at Brody's balloons or larocks.com. They also carry Betallic.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎