X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Blow up dolls!!

Originally posted by SuTeKh
    But i agree with the bop bag they are great fun and can take a load of beating. Have to get my hands on another one havent played with one in years
    The best types were the larger chunky bags that were sold around 2008. They inflated kind of like a huge cattex GL balloon. Most of the bop bags today are in the shape of some character or animal and are so small; they're not for me. If I want to inflate and loon something in the form of a character, these spidermans never fail. Legging these are heaven. (I may of uped this before, but the lighting was terrible).

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
      Banned
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Inflatablefun82
      Instead of assuming I was spamming which I incidentally wasn't (I only found the more appropriate place for it after I'd already posted it on the blue room) you could have phrased it in a more appropriate way or ever messaged me directly.
      To be fair, no one should post the same thing more than once, on any forum, as it is considered spamming, and has always been considered spamming, even in the early days of the Net, when you were still a youngster. So, even if you don't agree with that, it doesn't change the fact that posting more than once of the same item/message, IS considered spamming.

Secondly, The Blue Room does have a note attached to it, that says quite clearly: "General discussions - non fetish related." So, you broke that rule too, when you posted a (presumably) adult video in a non-fetish part of the site.

And lastly, even if Banzure's comments felt wrong to you, or were wrong (though it's not for me to say either way), to then accuse them of being the Forum Police and questioning their authority - which it turns out they technically are the Forum Police anyway - was also heavy-handed on your part.

I'm not trying to put you off posting on here, but you should be careful about what you post, where you post it, and how you act towards others. Being a member of a forum - any forum - is a privilige NOT an automatic right, no matter where you come from, or who you are as an individual. Just please bear that in mind.

With Thanks.

Comment

• inbox_pm
        • Apr 2017

I enjoy a good blowup doll although the only one i had didnt last very long.
        Just play with her more tender and she will last longer. Inflate her with your mouth, feel when enough. Do not fall on her with all your weight, prefer the poses "she is on top." And then she will please you for a long time.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
          • Mar 2019

Hi Inflatable82 (holy thread-resurrection Batman!), ignore the 'glass-half-empty' characters, I appreciate your efforts to post videos on the 3rd-party sites: you're a real enthusiast and pointing-out the availability of your videos is appreciated.

Kindly msg me as I have something interesting to share related to doll-pumping activities...

Thnx!

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
            • Mar 2016

Thank you have messaged you directly...haven’t been on here for a couple of years.....

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
              • Mar 2016

Interesting I see my thread on here has had over 10,000 views...more then the average post on here by a lot! Smug and satisfied would be an understatement after what I was subjected too.

Comment

• PBK
                • Mar 2019

The realistic blow up dolls do nothing for me.
                I love the novelty "fat" blow up dolls. The ones you'd buy for a stag party or take to a concert and bat around. I have a couple that aren't manufactured anymore called "Fat-ass Party Doll" that feature a blonde wearing a pink polka dot bikini with quite exaggerated curvy features and she is very blimp-like when blown up to the max. I've busted my load on them a few times.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                  • Mar 2016

I agree with you....I love the cheap dolls too, I have just ordered a Fatima doll which is quite rare and also a Tracey boobs....

Comment

• PBK
                    • Mar 2019

Another one I have but rarely ever inflate is the nurse with the huge boobs but otherwise slim figure.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                      • Mar 2016

Which is she? I have had a few nurses over the years....btw are you on the “inflatable doll forum” ?

Comment

• PBK
                        • Mar 2019

I've browsed that forum. I'm not a member.
                        I don't even know what the actual name of the doll is. I threw the box out years ago. I just call her my nurse doll.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                          • Mar 2016

She sounds great, does she have moulded or printed face?! I post a lot on the forum inclusive of pictures of dolls over the years....although of your a regular browser your prob already aware! You should consider become a member and sharing pictures of your dolls!

Comment

• PBK
                            • Mar 2019

Well, I only have 4. I have 3 of the "Fat-Ass Party Dolls" made by Topco, and I have my nurse.
                            My nurse has a printed face. She's another "novelty" doll that is more suitable for a bachelor party or frat party or prank than something for a serious doll enthusiast. She's made out of cheap vinyl. I've never tried to stick my member in her orifices as it looks painful. I just hump her like a dog and shoot my load all over her. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Comment

• PBK
                              • Mar 2019

What I would really like to track down, and I don't even know if they exist, is a female "decoy" doll that Applebee's restaurant markets and apparently you used to be able to order off of their website.

Comment

• shumi101
                                • May 2019

I love the cheap dolls as well, currently have a 'Diana Stretch' doll but looking to get a few more!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎