Has anyone seen anymore of these particular inflatable spidermans?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Has anyone seen anymore of these particular inflatable spidermans?

Over the last ten years or so, there has been about four different configurations of the inflatable spiderman, many of them with the wrong leg and feet configuration. The problem has been that I've never been able to find any photos; through searching the web and my hard drives over the last few weeks. Finally, finally today I found these. Though somewhat blurry, these are from the original ebay sale, when I was able to by two of them, but now unfortunately they both have leaks and tears. So just wondering if anyone else has seen these for sale anywhere else in the states. An online store called carnival depot has them in stock, I've emailed them asking them which configuration they may have instore, but they haven't responded. I take it they don't sell to Australia?

Spiderman Inflate 72" Licensed inflatable novelty Spiderman. One per pack FOR USE AS AMUSEMENT GAME PRIZE ONLY. NOT FOR RESALE.

Here's a shot from the front:

and a short of the back:
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Has anyone seen anymore of these particular inflatable spidermans?

They occasionally pop up on ebay an gumtree - but at a price, I've seen them go for ~£100.

I still have one, but like yours, I think it has a hole in the hand where the sucker is.
    Vicci x

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
      • May 2017

Re: Has anyone seen anymore of these particular inflatable spidermans?

Yeah, I know, they appear on US ebay for around $80 to $100 (AU$110 to $150). I've got tonnes of the other configurations, particularly the dark blue legged ones, which are great, but the one above has a much better posture for proper hard legging.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎