Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Helium1234
    • Dec 2016

Stressful Stash

Ever let hiding a stash of balloons get stressful on you. I have been experiencing this lately when people come over and decided to clean house for a bit. I mean I can always get more, but has that happened with anyone else?
  • Cho
    • Mar 2019

Re: Stressful Stash

Especially in my first years I was constantly in stress, because I was afraid that my family might find them.
    One time my sister even found some of my (at that time pretty small) collection, but I could distract her pretty well.
    Another very stressfull time was, when my mother knocked over something, in which I hid some balloons and parts of it broke. Luckily the container, in which my balloons were, didn't shadder, but I had nearly a mental breakdown, when she told me she knocked it over.

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

After getting 3000 12" balloons from an auction I realize I don't have anywhere to put them that is out of the way. Guess they are just going on the shelf in my closet. I think it might be time to have a popping party with someone.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Definitely when I was younger, and living at home. Had to keep my balloon stash small, and easily hidden. So, I completely understand that feeling of potentially being found out.

Comment

• Loonorm
          • Mar 2019

Oh yeah!! When I was still at home my ‘collection’ was stashed under my model train set. When I would have weekend ‘popping parties’ at my grandma’s house (she was visiting relatives those weekends), I would have to sneak the stash out of the house. It came to the point where I put my ‘collection’ in an old Edelbrock box, and keep them in the back seat of my car that was in storage in her garage. Worse was when I would ‘miss’ seeing an inflated 16” clear balloon and my parents would find it. How do you explain that! Oops!

Comment

• David Black
            • Mar 2019

I had mine screwed into the back of a speaker in my room. I was proud that no one ever found it.

Comment

• Meililoon
              aka lyckr
              • Sep 2014

The worst period for me was when I moved back to my parents after finishing university. One of the perks of living away from them was being able to order balloons online. Downside to this was that my stash grew quite a bit, making it more difficult to hide. I kept them in a big shoe box in a drawer in my room, usually placing something else on top of it, to make it more difficult to see. Don't think anyone ever found it.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍
              👎