Any looner girls into introverted tall guys in Mexico City?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JosAra
    • Nov 2019

Any looner girls into introverted tall guys in Mexico City?

Hey,

I´ve never met up with another looner in my life, and so far I haven´t found anyone asking for Mexico City, so... any ladies of fine latex tastes in Mexico City?

Wether you just wanted to have a good time or start something serious, that´s up to you, I´m single.
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Re: Any looner girls into introverted tall guys in Mexico City?

As an advice from one Mexican looner to another.
    Finding another looner in Mexico is hard enough, now imagine find a looner girl.....sorry to tell you but your chances are pretty much lower than won the lottery
    By the way, even if you find another looner girl, it doesn’t mean she would like to be your girlfriend, so you can follow my next advice. Just try to find a normal girl you like, and try to introduce her into your fetish, I did it with my girlfriend and now we are pretty much in the same skills with balloons, she took it very well and now with overinflation she is even better than me.
    I had seen lots of looner trying to find a looner girl, and lets be realistic, the chances of finding a looner girl that wants to hangout with you are pretty low, so why not get a normal girlfriend and introduce her to balloons, I’m sure most of the girls are willing to participate on it if you are kind and respectful
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.

Comment

• JosAra
      • Nov 2019

Although harsh, it´s probably the truth, thanks.

Comment

• BalloonBounce
        • Mar 2019

JosAra - don't be discouraged by the fact that the likelihood is small. You should still try because such people are out there - make no mistake!

So the search cost you nothing apart from minutes of your time. Go for it because sure-as-hell you WILL NOT succeed if you don'r post on various message boards!

And then imagine the massive excitement when on lady contacts you?? It may not be the perfect match-up, but still a big thrill. Right??

Comment

• craggy2012
          • Jan 2012

Or look at things from another perspective. Try looking on a fetish social media site like FetLife (other fetish lifestyle sites are available) and look for rubberists near to you. Balloons may not quite be in their fetish repertoire but it’s still a form of rubber. Either way good luck looking!

Comment

• LatinBeauty
            • Jun 2018

Latina girl over here. Let's be friends!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎