Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • September Anderson
    • Mar 2023

Sharing Your Inflatable Fetish

Another old story I wrote, this one about inflatable popping.

Sharing Your Inflatable Fetish
    Today was the day. The day you tell your girlfriend about your inflatable fetish. The wardrobe in the spare room was not only unlocked but the whole room was full of your inflated toys. A horse, whale, peacock, unicorn, dragon and assorted other floats and beach balls. Now you were nervously leading September to that very room to talk with her. You opened the door and gestured for her to enter. She looked around and turned to you with wide eyes “Oh wow. I’m assuming you’re going to tell me that this is a fetish thing for you? Can I sit on one?”

You say that’s fine and she goes over to a big blue whale and sits right down on it with no hesitation. She points to a big tightly inflated peacock next to her and says “You sit there, and tell me all about it. I want to know what you do with them and what you want me to do with them.”
    Surprised, you stammer “You aren’t upset or disgusted? This is ok to you?” She smiled “Not at all, I’m sure this can be fun for the both of us. Now give me the details. I assume having sex on these would be a big part of it?”

You then spent some time explaining what you liked about inflatables, the feel, the smell, the bounciness, and of course having sex on them. You tell her what you like seeing girls do with them, especially bouncing on them. With that she starts bouncing on the whale making it creak like crazy while her huge boobs bounced around everywhere even under her woollen jumper. “That what you like?” She says with a smirk. You just nod, entranced with the bouncing. Still smirking she asks “So, when do I get to bust one?” You looked shocked so she continues “Popping these things must be a big part of the fetish I assume? I actually think popping them would be really fun.”

You tell how you do like watching girls popping the inflatables, but you don’t like having yours popped as they are expensive and hard to get. Still with a smile she says “Well, if you want me to get involved you are going to have to accept that I’m definitely going to pop some and I think I’m going to enjoy teasing you about popping them too. Maybe tell me your absolute favourites and I’ll think about never popping them.” You straight away say “The pink horse, the giant dragon, and there is a bigger whale that doesn’t fit in here. They are my favourites.” She uses her fingers to make the whale squeak loudly “ So I can bounce on this until it bursts?” She gives it a hard couple of bounces “Oooh, I think I’m going to have to be really rough to pop this one.”
    She abruptly gets up off the whale and tells you “I can see by the bulge in your pants that it’s time to have some real fun so I’m going to put on something more comfortable, you get those clothes off and lay on that peacock, I’ll be right back….”

A few minutes pass before she comes back into the room wearing just a bra and panties and holding her phone. She makes you scoot back a bit further on the peacock so she can get on her knees on its tail. She tells you her plan “I can see you are already over excited so I propose a game. I’ve set this timer for five minutes, if you cum before then I’m going to bust this peacock. Sound fun?” She reaches behind her back and pulls out a pen from her bra strap. “ I’ll make it a bit easier for you, I’ll keep my bra on.” She giggled and turned the timer on. There was no need for lube as you were already pouring out pre cum, she stroked you with her hand as leaned over you with her bra covered giant boobs jiggling.

You couldn‘t believe this was happening and were so turned on by the fact your busty girlfriend was giving you a handjob on one of your inflatables that you knew you were going to struggle to make it five minutes. She knew it too and was enjoying teasing you “You better not cum yet if you want to save your big bouncy toy….. I can’t wait to pop it.”
    The time wasn’t even half way yet and you knew it was about to happen but to your surprise she stopped jerking you and said “This peacock is tight but I want it tighter.” She then found the main plug and flipped it open and started blowing it up even more. She did it for about a minute and it now felt super tight and hard.
    After pushing the plug back in she got back in position on the peacocks tail and started on your cock again. You had about a minute to go to save the toy, but you knew it was a losing battle. She got the pen in her hand and without clicking it out she gently poked the peacock with it, telling you “That’s it baby, cum for me so I can burst it.” She sped up her movement and clicked the pen out “You are both…about…..to…….POP!” With that she let go of your cock and plunged the pen into the inflatable *pop*, at the same time you had the best orgasm of your life with more cum than you’ve ever had, shooting up and coming down and splattering all parts of the peacock.

September looked stunned “Ohh, wow! That was amazing! I told you you would like me popping them! There is cum everywhere on that toy!”
    After a minute she said “Well, it’s time to bust this toy for good. How about another game? Let’s see if you can make yourself cum again while I pop it. If you haven’t cum by the time it’s flat I get to pop something else. Go sit on that whale and get started, it’s popping time!”
    You didn’t want to lose another toy so you did what you were told, thinking it definitely won’t take you long to cum watching your big titty girlfriend pop an inflatable.
    The peacock was only three chambers, one for the head, one for the tail and one big one for the body. She had left the pen sticking in it so it hadn’t deflated much yet. She pulled it out and quickly starting jabbing it into the head *pop*pop* pop*pop*pop*pop. You realise this isn’t going to take her long so you speed up. She moved onto the tail, jabbing the pen in quickly *pop* then putting her finger in the hole and ripping it open. She leaned over the peacock, giving you a look at her long cleavage and said “Better hurry up babe, this cum soaked inflatable is nearly flat…..” She quickly starts on the last chamber, *pop*pop*pop*pop*pop*. She looks at you and says “I’m glad you told me about this, it turns out I love busting these things!”
    With that you managed to cum again, all over the back of the whale you were sitting on. You both look at the rapidly deflating peacock and she says “You just made it, I’ll keep my word, no more popping today.“

Afterwards, after cleaning up, you were both talking about things you both would like to do with the inflatables she said ”Maybe if you want to protect these big ones that you love, you are going to have to get some more cheaper ones for me to burst. Actually, show me where you get them from, I want to pick some. We’ll be having lots of bouncy, busting fun.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎