Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AgroTurtle
    • Jun 2021

Waiting to be home alone

Living with other people is so annoying sometimes, I just really want to blow up and pop loads of balloons all at once but I'm so rarely home alone. There is always at least one person in the house and if I am home alone it's usually for only like 20 mins. I've been really getting into popping again but even an single accidental pop usually ends up with someone asking questions.

I'm kind of just venting now because I really felt like doing something today as well. I just hope that it wont be too long until I'm home alone for a long time. Last time that happened I was feeling achy so I couldn't do anything
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: Waiting to be home alone

I understand it sucks the fun out of it to because you have to be very careful if you aren't alone. In my case I fear I am not ever get the chance to have the house to my self and until I move out because everyone in my house is allergic to the outside. Last time I had the house for some loon fun was 2020 I still remember that session last time. I'm so desperate to move out.

The upside to it is every time you do get the house to yourself it's very special and memorable

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
      • Mar 2014

I know the feeling

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

While I was at uni and living in big houses with friends I had to become a non popper. There were so many accidental busts that I had to explain away as moving furnature or a car backfiring outside or something lol. I dont know if they believed my excuses or what they thought I might be doing in my room, but I never got caught. Even now, I have to wait until times my girlfriend is out at work but I'm not to have balloon time at home. But I'm lucky at least that I can go to my boyfriends place for balloon time if I want.

Comment

• Sage
          • Mar 2023

I still live at home with my parents which is frustrating sometimes but I can still enjoy them, since I'm too scared to do anything further than just look at them. Still fun either way. Also, the anticipation of knowing that someone could come home any minute and see what you were doing, for me at least, makes it so much more *fun*

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
            • Mar 2014

I usually underinflate everything because I'm afraid of the pop leaving shards everywhere.

Comment

• Hazloon24
              • Jun 2023

I feel the same, I recently found the urge to start experimenting more with actual physical balloons rather than searching for looner videos online, but I can never find the opportunity when no one is home at least for a decent amount of time. I just blow up in small amounts in secret for now.

Comment

• Evelyn
                • Apr 2022

Originally posted by Sage
                I still live at home with my parents which is frustrating sometimes but I can still enjoy them, since I'm too scared to do anything further than just look at them. Still fun either way. Also, the anticipation of knowing that someone could come home any minute and see what you were doing, for me at least, makes it so much more *fun*
                For me the risk to be caught with balloons adds even more thrill to my pleasure.
                My lovely balloons - love them so much

Comment

• Balloonbruh
                  • Mar 2022

Yea same here, I’m in the same exact situation. At home with the parents and my sibling, my mom works from home so she’s always home. Sister barely works at her job so she’s always at home. At this point i just look for other looners to meet up with and pop balloons in an abandoned parking lot or in my car. It’s just a bummer cause my car is tiny so I can only blow up and nail pop them

Comment

• Kiltieman
                    • Jan 2014

Hi. I know what you mean. Its fine for me now but in the earlier days firstly I was scared to blow balloons up anyways then I finally conquered through a whole process the feel of blowing them up and accepting that some balloons would burst. My main fear was that I would end up with shards of latex sticking to the walls and furniture and they would be found in obscure places in the house after balloons bursting. Getting to the point where I could actually blow a balloon up was hard and its still scary if one bursts accidentally when I blow it up!

Comment

• SAF
                      • Nov 2019

When you are by yourself you can do things like this. Fill a room up! and yes it's amazing. Just think of how fun it is to walk through that room with nothing on...

I'll be in my bunk!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                        • Nov 2021

Looks amazing !
                        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• johnjohnhouston
                          • Aug 2021

I had roommates forever, even after I moved away from the parental units. I still cherish my alone time while my bf is at work. This morning, the yard guy woke me up. I wasn't grumpy about it, I welcomed the background noise. I want to move onto a big property so that I can squeak and pop without reluctance.

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎