What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loon119
    • Jun 2018

What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.

This may be a good thread or hard to answer for some poppers
    Does anyone remember their first ever balloon or inflatable they first played with and realised with that one balloon/inflatable they were into it either sexually or otherwise
    I'll start. The first balloons I had were when I was small my parents realised that balloons made me happy and as part of the abuse they dished out they would pop them. This then instilled a phobia in me for years to come.
    My first balloon I realised I loved balloons was a 12 inch Cadbury balloon I got from a lady offering samples not chocolate in our local supermarket. Due to my parents I blew up and let down my balloon several times and it became bigger each time. That balloon was responsible for my first ever orgasm and realising I had a love for balloons.
    The first inflatable and first "blown up" thing I ever encountered and therefore found I loved to play with blown up things was a green tyrannosaurus Rex inflatable. I humped that thing a million times until it popped years later and then it was replaced by an inflatable globe that was 16 inches that too was inflated several times and actually became soft and pliable like a balloon.
  • Dude1234
    • Sep 2017

Re: What balloon or inflatable did you lose your "virginity" to.

Mine was an orange pizza hut balloon when i was 13 I will never forget it i still have pieces of it in my draw it was the last pizza hut balloons I got hold of I wanna get some more

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Ooooh..... that’s a toughy. Think it was a generic 36 inch classic six colour beach ball I was kneeling over (or ontop of) whilst wearing one of those car tire style swim rings when I was about twelve or thirteen. Either way- it was a long time ago now but it was a pretty darn intensive, exhilarating mess!

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

My first orgasm (unexpected!) happened around age 12-13 when I took a cheap dollar store glossy, light blue, inner tube, set it upright so that I straddled the seam side against my crotch to ride it. I did this every so often and it felt really good. I also had this green hopper bouncy ball which I liked to ride too.

Well one day, home alone, I took and rode the inner tube “seam up” and decided to balance myself while riding the tube on the hopper ball. While on both inflatables, I used a chair’s legs to hold onto and keep my balance on the toys while I lifted my lower legs off the floor and my knees were hanging off the side of the ball several inches from the floor.

It felt really good like usual and I cautiously started rocking myself forward and back not knowing I was really grinding and humping. I just new it felt really good and the friction of the inner tube grinding hard against the hopper ball below it made this wonderful squeaky noise! I kept kinda rocking back and forth realizing it kept feeling better. Then I started humping and bouncing thinking that I may pop the cheap inner tube since it was supporting all my weight. A few bounces in and I felt this intense wave of pleasure followed by a throbbing sensation!

I didn’t realize what happened and kinda freaked out at first! But that is how I lost my “virginity” to a balloon/inflatable and what I consider the real fetish trigger for me!

Comment

• darkelf36
          • Oct 2018

a bunch inflatables have taken it but the first one ever was a inflatable sumo ring

Comment

• t17forLife
            • May 2015

I actually learned about having the fetish before acting upon it. I had seen some YouTube videos which turned me on to it, both literally and metaphorically.

The first balloon that I actually "did" anything with was a standard dollar store/chinese 11" balloon that was orange in color. I got it at a church in October of 2014 and did a blow-to-pop with it.

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
              • Nov 2016

A pink Q16.

I learned about having the fetish by watching videos. Didn't act on it until about 15 years old.

Comment

• WannabePopper
                • Oct 2018

Wow! What great thread that takes me wayyyy back.

I was in my mid-teens... maybe 15.

It was purple. I can't at all remember the brand of the balloon or even its official rated size. I bought it from a corner shop in my local area. There was just a small clear plastic tub of these balloons and you just picked them out. The Indian guy was selling them for 30p or so. Something like that.

I remember thinking just how big it was uninflated - round paddle style and about the size of my palm. I wouldn't even learn about 24 or 36 inchers for many years yet!

Anyway, I ahem... lost my balloon virginity humping it naked on my bed after school, while the house was empty.

It's been over twenty years, but I can still remember how great it felt.... and the mess I made on the balloon that I had to deflate and wash in the sink.

Comment

• palloncino90
                  • Jan 2018

A green punchball
                  I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• SusieDK
                    • Dec 2017

Hi there,

This thread has become much more interesting after having turned in the direction of 'how did it happen?, so I will try to explain a little about how it happened to me:

I was alone in my room at home, and I was blowing up a balloon just as I did sometimes to try to get over my horrible fear of them. I always did this by myself, because I did not dare doing it together with others as I was scared of what they might do with balloons. Also I was kind of ashamed that I was so scared, - I don't know why I felt this way. There is nothing wrong about being scared of something; it was how I felt anyway though.

While I was blowing up the balloon I suddenly got a feeling I never had before, and it ended up becoming my very first sexual experience. About the actual balloon I only remember that it was yellow and from a shop in town - and that I had such an urge to keep blowing that in spite of my fear I ended up blowing it up so much that it popped.
                    From that moment on ballloons had an extra - and quite powerful - meaning to me. In the time thereafter I just had to do it again - and again - and ..... I thought I had gone crazy.

Maybe I should also tell, that it happened sort of 'out of the blue'; I had never expected something like that to happen. It just did.

It never stops to amaze me how just one single experience can affect ones life. Maybe it was (is) some kind of imprinting.... I can't think of anything else.

Sincerely
                    Susie
                    Last edited by SusieDK; 28-10-2018, 07:28. Reason: Trying to make the posting more understandable.

Comment

• Fred
                      Happy looner
                      • Jul 2018

Mine was a rubber glove I had seen videos and I used rubber gloves for a while before getting some cheap balloons

Comment

• charliekelly
                        • Jun 2014

I was around 13 or 14 or so, I hadn't had the chance to be near balloons since I was a little kid and my only experience was through videos I would watch on youtube that I could definitely feel "something" during. I had no real knowledge about sexuality or even masturbation (thanks a lot for that, catholic school...) but I could tell I was excited when watching cute girls playing with balloons.

Anyway, my parents came home one night from a party and managed to bring along a bouquet of five or six black 12" helium balloons along with a helium mylar too. They didn't know where to put them due to our overly curious cats, so I volunteered to keep them in my room. I just remember staring at them and tugging at the strings for hours that night. My first experience with balloons in private! I grabbed them and hugged them tight against my body and tried to quietly play with them through the night.

The next day, my parents left for church or something, leaving me alone with these balloons. I hadn't popped any in years and knowing of the community separation of poppers and nonpoppers, I wanted to find out myself where I fell. I took all the balloons, tied them to my wrist, and brought them over to my chair. I pulled down the smallest one their was and pressed it onto the chair. I slowly put all my weight on it (still pretty lightweight back then), and watched the neck stretch out slowly. This unexpectedly really got me going, so I started bouncing away on it. It gave out with a BANG, which scared the hell out of me, but also really got me hard! I pulled down another one, the biggest and tightest I could see, and squeezed it into my chest with all my might. It got super tight, but couldn't pop with just my strength. Subconsciously, I was probably too scared to pop it and not only get scared but to also lose my opportunity to feel such a great balloon.

I suddenly got an idea -- I don't know how or why it jumped into my head, but I was compelled to put it on the ground and put my crotch on it. The pressure between the tight helium balloon trying to escape and my dick got me super hard. I pulled all the other balloons around me and hugged them as I started humping as hard as I could into the balloon. The bouquet of helium balloons bouncing around, the tight balloon against my dick, and my excitement quickly got to me. My first orgasm quickly came, right in my pants and leaking through onto the balloon. I felt like I had climbed a mountain; tired but the most blissful feeling in my life.

I was scared at first that I had done something terrible; I popped all the other ones (except the mylar) and tried to pretend that it never happened. Maybe to convince myself that I was "normal" and that I hadn't crossed the line into straight up fetishism. Maybe a little bit of old Catholic guilt? Who knows. But later that night, I saw that round mylar birthday balloon floating in the corner and I couldn't control myself. I humped the hell out of that tight balloon everyday for the next month until it stopped floating.

Luckily, I've learned to balance my life since then and not rely entirely on balloons for sexual pleasure. They can only do so much after all. But to this day, nothing gets me harder than a beautiful girl with a bouquet of helium balloons.

Comment

• undecidedguy
                          • Nov 2018

I was 13 and had just had a summer party with some friends. They had all gone home but there were plenty of balloons around my house and a lot of fresh ones still in their bags. All 12 inch from party city. I took a green one and blew it up nowhere near rated size (I was a non popper at first) and tried to pop it by sitting on it. That didn't work, so I tried other methods. Eventually one position I tried was laying on it and humping it, although I was young and innocent and had no idea what humping even was. This felt really good and I kept it up, harder and harder trying to pop the balloon to help me get over my fear. Well.... after a while, one of us popped and it definitely wasn't the balloon... so that was the balloon I lost my looner virginity to, as well as my first ever climax whatsoever. Because of this, I have been imprinted with loving balloons because it was truly my first ever sexual experience!

Comment

• ThatOneLooner
                            • Mar 2016

I played with balloons a lot when I was little, so it’s hard to pinpoint when I actually figured out that I liked humping them, but I have for as long as I can remember. But I really started realizing what I was doing with them when I was 11 or 12.

Comment

• rickjohn
                              • Oct 2018

From what I remember it was a red soft balloon and I think it was a 12” 😍

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎