• tebe2hu
    • Jan 2017

Re: Sex on big Balloons

Many times and many ways. We can discuss in PM

Comment

• TheBiggertheBetter
      • Dec 2020

My wife and I are going to give it a try soon. On the recommendation of a balloon site, we got a few Sempertex 36s. We’ve never done this before and to avoid any surprise bursts, how full do you inflate a big balloon for some good old fashioned fun!?!?

Thanks!

Comment

• merlinnnnn
        • Jan 2021

Well after I confessed to my ex wife about my Looning fetish we had sex on gl1200s many times like as stated she liked the weightless sensation also and we did doggy style over an under inflated 72” and I would make her the sandwich cause while she is laying over it balloon I had a 36” under inflated on her back smelling and squeezing it and then I used a 8ft rotted balloon as a blanket over her breast down with me on top she loved that also

Comment

• merlinnnnn
          • Jan 2021

Oops toytex 8 ft balloon

Comment

• LoonerHoax
            • May 2020

I was surprised by how good the Sempertex 36" are. I've pushed them to having a slight neck and then sat and bounced on them without fear of them popping. The wife and I have had sex on 36" Qualatex a few times. The floating sensation is awesome. Also done it doggie on Q24's numerous times. Having the neck push out between her legs and massage my balls is an awesome feeling.

Comment

• tebe2hu
              • Jan 2017

I love using Olympic 45" for this :-)

Comment

• gerbil366@outlook.com
                • Dec 2020

I have balloon sex every night humping away on tt17 and tt24 balloons those balloons are f###ing awesome for sex

Comment

• Cern
                  • Feb 2021

I mean isn't better if your gf just lean over small balloons ? because on these big ones almost impossible to have sex :/

Comment

• LoonerHoax
                    • May 2020

Originally posted by Cern
                    I mean isn't better if your gf just lean over small balloons ? because on these big ones almost impossible to have sex :/
                    I've used 17" tuftex, q24, q36 and a rifco arch with my wife. With the 17"/24" and arch we did it doggie. The 36" she was on her back and the balloon was supporting us both 100%. We tucked blankets around the balloon to keep it from rolling and dumping us off of it. I've also tucked an 11"/14" under my ass/legs while doing missionary to change up my angle of insertion and to have the neck of the balloon hitting my balls to add some extra stimulation.

It just takes some experimenting. Try different sizes/shapes of balloons inflated softer and firmer until you find something that works for you.

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎