Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

You hear a hissssss. What do you do?

You're on an inflatable and you hear a hiss. What do you do? Jump off it so it doesn't pop? Reduce the load and ride it until it's flat? Try to pop it?

I've done all of the above, but usually if I don't already have all my weight on it I put all my weight on it and try to pop it. If it doesn't pop I ride it until it's flat.
  • craggy2012
    • Jan 2012

Re: You hear a hissssss. What do you do?

Well being a popper I tend to find what’s going on with it and if it’s a cheap readily replaceable item I’ll take advantage of the situation!

The rare, expensive, massive or difficult to replace items I’ll look after mind and repair them (eventually when my time permits) though. Poppers don’t usually destroy everything in their collection

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

Depends on if I want to save it or not. If I don't want to save it, then I just keep putting more air in or bounce harder
      Vicci x

Comment

• inbox_pm
        • Apr 2017

Usually, reduce the load and ride it until it's flat. If the toy is blown away quickly, before my "ending", I can inflate another one. Then I blow up the faulty again to find the place of the hole and repair it.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
          • May 2017

I've never been in the situation where a hissss has occured when looning, but because I inflate my PVCs rock hard, the seams will eventually form pinholes or tears from the pressure. My first discovery of a leak is usually when I first grab something for a looning session, and it's already softened down quite a bit. This does absolutely nothing for me, so will deflate it straight away, and inflate a new one. If it's a replacable item, the leaky one will just go straight to the dumpster, but if it's rare, I'll keep it in a sample box, in the hopes that one day I'll have enough money to get more of them made; I'll send the leaky inflatable to the factory to get replicas manufactured.

I currently have this with the first incarnation of the lifesize spiderman. These are the ones where one leg is straight down, and the other leg is curved up, knee up to the waist. I love this particular configuration as they are easier for legging. Because they are a licensed product, I don't think I'll be able to get them made, even if I had the money, but I don't know; seeing they are for personal use, I most probably could get them custom made by some chinese factory without Marvel knowing. I don't care so much for the printed black spider pattern on the torso, I'll most probably get them in the plain red and blue; it's just that particular posture that's perfect for PVC loon sex.

Comment

• floatingeri
            • May 2018

Depending on when it happens, realizing that there's a leak might be very arousing thing.

For me, part of the appeal of inflatables is that they're at risk of springing a leak. Sometimes I'll open a valve and intentionally "simulate" an accidental leak, but if it just happens "naturally" then that could be a real turn-on.

I usually don't severely overinflate my inflatables so hearing a hiss doesn't mean it's going to burst, so I don't need to get off. Afterwards though I'll look for the leak and try to repair it.

Comment

• René
              • Jun 2018

I usually overinflate beachballs because I like to ride them hard and love the risk of being bursted under me. If they get a leak, I know the leak will grow fast so I put tape or a finger in the hole, reinflate it and bounce as hard and wild as I can with all my weight to get a good explosion.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                • Sep 2018

Not really had this happen some have developed small leaks and softened in time but no hiss. If it happen it would depend on the inflatable some I would stop to protect the toy from damage but on some I would just repair the best I could.

Comment

• AspergerS50
                  • Jul 2018

I try even harder to pop it because I'm worried it will deflate completely but without popping.

Comment

• Banzure
                    Inflater of Dolls
                    • Feb 2013

I put more holes in it!
                    Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• floatingeri
                      • May 2018

You know what would be a fun idea, is if it hisses, then I reach over for a pump and start pumping it back up, to keep the air in it, as it's leaking, so it's gradually losing air but I'm also trying to reinflate it every so often, while also doing other stuff with it.

Comment

• shumi101
                        • May 2019

I do the same! I actually love hearing the hiss!

Comment

• heaviest
                          • Jun 2018

Originally posted by AspergerS50
                          I try even harder to pop it because I'm worried it will deflate completely but without popping.
                          Yeah, this. If it's supposed to pop it's a real let down, pun intended, if it just deflates slowly. When you put more than 1000 pounds on a single-chamber, slim air mattress, the pillow is supposed to grow and grow until it pops. Sit several hundred pounds to one side of a swim ring and the other side is supposed to bulge until it pops. Two people on a beach ball is supposed to pop it. Way more than 1000 pounds on a single-chamber double air mattress is supposed to blow one of the inner support veins, and once a couple of those have blown, the pillow is supposed to explode. Okay, the latter is pretty unreliable, but that's the best case scenario!

If I hear a hiss that doesn't immediately turn into a pop, I'm going to start bouncing.

Comment

• Inflatablefun82
                            • Mar 2016

Patch it up where possible then carry on playing...if it’s irreparable then “boink pop” as standard https://youtu.be/1WHFPSzFeZw Check put me page

Comment

• inbox_pm
                              • Apr 2017

if it’s irreparable then “boink pop” as standard
                              Try to "dick pop", push your dick to hole in tightly inflated toy and cum inside. It's awesome feelings!

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎