Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Inflatableworld.de Products??

I would love to get some of their transparent blue inflatable horses, but I just don't have the space in my unit to blow these up. I often fantasise about riding one of these naked, but the only place I could do it at best is in my living room, and at full inflation, I would not be able to move around at all. These things are just super unwieldy for small living spaces.

Comment

• inconspicuous
      • Feb 2019

though I don't really have space to inflate them at the moment. Might buy a couple anyway...
      That's almost exactly how I'm feeling, too. Haha

I would love to get some of their transparent blue inflatable horses
      I love the look of that horse; it's really cute! I'm always worried with quadruped inflatables, however, that they won't be able to hold my weight while in the standing position and, as a result, tear at the joints between the legs and the body. Do you know whether or not this fear has any merit?

Comment

• Rey
        • Mar 2019

Originally posted by inconspicuous
        Thought I'd throw this out there for those that it may concern. Approx. a month ago- upon inquiry- Susanne from IW mentioned that she expects their new FyaRyuu Dragon stock to last at least three months (again, this was about a month ago from post date), but she mentioned it could last longer.

Furthermore, she also stated that there's a good chance they'd remake the dragon in a future production run if it gets entirely sold out. No guarantees, however.

Hoping to snag one of these dragons before they're out of stock, but the timing isn't right for me. Does anyone else have this dragon? If so, which version (red/grey, matte/shiny), and how do you like it?
        I have the grey dragon shiny one and it is awesome! I have most of the IW inflatables and this is definitely my favorite. Very soft and bouncy like the cheetah, but much bigger.

Comment

• inconspicuous
          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by Rey
          I have the grey dragon shiny one and it is awesome! I have most of the IW inflatables and this is definitely my favorite. Very soft and bouncy like the cheetah, but much bigger.
          Thanks for sharing! I've got my eye on the shiny grey variant; it's quite adorable. Hearing this just makes me want one even more...

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

They do need to run a gen 2 of their ‘Rawr’ designed green standing draggy if Rawr agrees. Without a doubt this was their best draggy going at the time. Just so big, squishy n humpable!

Comment

• nede
              • Oct 2020

hi, i can’t post a new therad yet so i’m gonna ask this here. i want to but the shiny angel dragon but the website says “Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
              You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.” i will still purchase it, but how often do they get restocked? i wanna know when it will arrive. thank you

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
                • May 2017

Originally posted by nede
                hi, i can’t post a new therad yet so i’m gonna ask this here. i want to but the shiny angel dragon but the website says “Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
                You can buy them anyway and check the quantity we have in stock for immediate deliver in the checkout process.” i will still purchase it, but how often do they get restocked? i wanna know when it will arrive. thank you
                Are you talking about this one?

I don't know, I haven't ordered one. I would love to get a few of these, they are so arousing, but my unit is just way way to small. I've entertained the fact of buying some for one day when I move into a larger place, just to sleep with one of these would be heaven. Just after showering when one feels smooth and silky, to rap one's body around and drift off would be nice. Just how big are these anyway, the size of a person? They look larger judging by the photo with the lady, they're just too big for my space at present, which is honestly rather frustrating, because I'd buy them tomorrow if I could.

Comment

• nede
                  • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Big Thud Joe
                  Are you talking about this one?

I don't know, I haven't ordered one. I would love to get a few of these, they are so arousing, but my unit is just way way to small. I've entertained the fact of buying some for one day when I move into a larger place, just to sleep with one of these would be heaven. Just after showering when one feels smooth and silky, to rap one's body around and drift off would be nice. Just how big are these anyway, the size of a person? They look larger judging by the photo with the lady, they're just too big for my space at present, which is honestly rather frustrating, because I'd buy them tomorrow if I could.
                  yes, i’m talking about that one. they’re so cute and honestly i’d looove to sleep with one too. unfortunately i live with my parents so i’ll rarely get the chance for something like that if i manage to get one and they’re 190cm inflated, i wonder if i’d struggle to fully inflate one with my mouth lol, i definitely wanna try.

Comment

• EthylTheAardvark
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by nede
                    yes, i’m talking about that one. they’re so cute and honestly i’d looove to sleep with one too. unfortunately i live with my parents so i’ll rarely get the chance for something like that if i manage to get one and they’re 190cm inflated, i wonder if i’d struggle to fully inflate one with my mouth lol, i definitely wanna try.
                    They're not particularly difficult to inflate, though I prefer inflatableworld's anthro husky (Which I believe is also sold out at the moment.)

I see they have some new tigers up. I'm tempted to buy one, but my space and budget are kind of tight lately.

If you E-Mail info@inflatableworld.de, they should be able to tell you if they're planning on getting more of them in stock.

Comment

• nede
                      • Oct 2020

Originally posted by EthylTheAardvark
                      They're not particularly difficult to inflate, though I prefer inflatableworld's anthro husky (Which I believe is also sold out at the moment.)

I see they have some new tigers up. I'm tempted to buy one, but my space and budget are kind of tight lately.

If you E-Mail info@inflatableworld.de, they should be able to tell you if they're planning on getting more of them in stock.
                      thank you !! i’ll email them to ask. the husky and tigers are also cute tbh and they’d definitely be fun to ride but my fav is still the angel dragon tho when i save up enough money i could get the others.

Comment

• Balloonymous
                        • Sep 2017

Has anyone ordered on this website and paid via Paypal? I've placed an order Sunday and I'm still waiting for the second e-mail that will contain the PDF and the Paypal address I need to make my payment to, and I was wondering if something went wrong somewhere.

Comment

• looner98
                          • Mar 2012

They currently have been flooded with orders so it could be a few weeks before your order is processed.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                            • Dec 2013

I ordered recently using Paypal and it took a couple of days, but I did receive the second invoice email. I'd just give it a little bit and if you still don't get anything, shoot them an email and ask about it.

Comment

• Seasidelad
                              • Sep 2018

I have only had the horse from IW would love the fox the whales look fun but I don’t have the space.

Comment

• Balloonymous
                                • Sep 2017

It's been three weeks now, with me checking my email box everyday, spam included, and still nothing. I guess I should send an e-mail back to ask what happened at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎