• Jun 2015

Re: Buying Balloons

London j2014
      More info please

Comment

• Londonj2014
        • Dec 2017

It's called the New Balloon Store on Seven Sisters Road in London, you kinda have to ask to see what big ones they have as they are stored away. Don't be embarrassed about asking, they are probably used to it from the amount of times I have been in there.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

Thanks. Will have to pay a visit next time in town

Comment

• Seasider
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Londonj2014
            It's called the New Balloon Store on Seven Sisters Road in London, you kinda have to ask to see what big ones they have as they are stored away. Don't be embarrassed about asking, they are probably used to it from the amount of times I have been in there.
            Dod you get all the balloons in your picture from that store? If so you’re lucky to live near to that!!

Comment

• Londonj2014
              • Dec 2017

Yes, I bought them from the shop, It's near where I live so I've been in there quite a few times. Actually more than a few times.... they have started to give me discount every time I go there

Comment

• OverTheTop
                • Dec 2013

That's pretty neat, I don't think I've ever seen (or really heard of) brick-and-mortar stores stocking balloons like the Cattex dolls, but definitely convenient!

Comment

When i buy balloons now i have to buy them overseas becuse in the us i can't find the big balloons that i like.i like the Qualatex balloons

Comment

• Tracy
                    • May 2018

Originally posted by MNBalloon2
                    When i buy balloons now i have to buy them overseas becuse in the us i can't find the big balloons that i like.i like the Qualatex balloons
                    If you're in the USA and looking for a discreet online supplier of Qualatex balloons, look up T Myers Magic. I've been buying from them for years. They're super fast and they carry very new stock. Also, since it's a magic supply store, you don't get a package saying "Giant Balloons R Us" or anything like that.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

So I've been on a BALLOON buying spree lately & have been making a lot of balloon purchases on Ebay. Well my credit union saw all these recent purchases & thought someone had stolen my credit card so they blocked it. There was a set of 100 gram weather balloons I really wanted & my card kept getting rejected so I'm like, "WTF!?!?"
                      I go to my credit union & explained what was going on & the manager (she's seen numerous balloon purchases on my statement & I'm sure she suspects I'm a looner!) gives me the number for the fraud department. After being on hold for about twenty minutes I got a really nice lady to help me. She pulled up a list of my purchases & asked me to confirm if they were made by me. I got an instant boner because I knew what was coming!
                      She then started saying, " I have what looks like a large balloon purchase from.....balloonsdirect.com.... "
                      I said, " Yes the balloon purchase from balloons direct is legit..."
                      I was blushing so hard she HAD to have sensed it over the phone
                      She said, " I also have another big balloon purchase on Ebay...can you confirm that?
                      I said, " Yes the balloons bought on ebay were by me."
                      She said, " & it looks like you bought more balloons on the 21st & attempted to buy a set of weather balloons several times after the card was blocked...was that you?"
                      I chuckled & then told her, "Yes, anything with balloons or balloon stuff was all me."
                      I could tell she was smiling, she was so sweet
                      I answered a few more questions & she apologized for any inconvenience. I said it was no prob & that she was great & I thanked her for helping me.

I got the hell off the phone, had a crazy hot session with a TT-24 & called it a day....
                      I love my life

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh!
                        & she unblocked my credit card, tee,hee!
                        Me thinks I'll be doing a little more shopping tonight!

Comment

• amac
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Londonj2014
                          Yes, I bought them from the shop, It's near where I live so I've been in there quite a few times. Actually more than a few times.... they have started to give me discount every time I go there
                          I brought some stuff in there too they gave me a discount too !

Comment

Working...
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎