Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phips
    • Jan 2018

The prom part 5

Hey everyone. After a year I finally managed to write another part of my story haha. Just been busy, lazy and not creative enough to continue kinda.
    This part is also a bit boring cause it's mostly conversation without much action.. But I felt it was necessary.
    Check out the other parts of the story and stay tuned for more the next few days since I'm in quarantine right now and have a lot of time haha.

Part 5:

The next morning I woke up with a little headache from the wine but I was happier than ever with Franzi still laying next to me in bed, completely naked.
    I just lay there for a while trying to understand what all that from last night would mean for us going forward. I didn't get a lot of time to think because Franzi woke up soon after me.
    "Hey Phil, how are you?" she asked.
    "Never felt better! How about you?"
    "I'm good, too. Bit of an headache from the wine but other than that I'm doing great. Last night was amazing.."
    "It sure was. I had so much fun. I would love to have another go right now but I think it would be best to do something against our hangover first. Breakfast?"
    "Sounds good. Why don't you go ahead, I'll come down in a few minutes."
    So I headed downstairs to make some coffee for Franzi. I stopped as I walked by the living room to admire the mess we made the night before. There were shards of latex laying around the floor, couch, table and even stuck to the wall. What a sight.
    I started making breakfast for us with coffee, scrambled eggs and some toast when Franzi came downstairs to help me.
    We were just eating and talking about some school related stuff, friends etc.
    After we finished eating I asked the question that had bothered me all morning.
    "So Franzi... What does last night mean for our relationship? I thought that there was no chance that anything would ever happen between us but well.. Guess I was wrong there."
    "Oh how wrong you were.. Well, what do you say. Let's go the next step and make this whole thing more than just a one time thing!" and with that she came over to me and sat on my lap.
    We started making out a bit and she smiled when she noticed my growing member in my pants.
    "Sorry to get you all excited, sweetie, but I don't have time for more now.. We have to get the living room cleaned up and then I will meet with Sarah to hang out. See you on Monday at school? Don't forget we have a meeting afterwards to discuss stuff for the prom! Maybe I will bring up the topic of decorations, how would you like that..?"
    "Oh yes, I'm looking foreward to it!"

We cleaned the house together and then I left with a big kiss as goodbye.
Working...
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎